NASDAQ, short for the National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations, is a prominent American stock exchange known for its electronic trading platform. It primarily lists technology and internet-based companies, providing a platform for buying and selling stocks, making it one of the world’s largest and most influential stock exchanges.
How to use Business Intelligence from NASDAQ
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from NASDAQ. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to NASDAQ or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
NASDAQ Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: NASDAQ’s revenue is primarily influenced by trading volume and transaction fees generated from the buying and selling of securities on its platform, as well as revenues from various data and technology services it offers to market participants. In previous years, it has reported 5.77 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for NASDAQ to stay profitable is maintaining and growing its trading volume and market share in a competitive global market for financial exchanges. NASDAQ has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.17 billion U.S. dollars.
- NASDAQ’s assets typically include investments in various financial instruments, technology infrastructure, real estate holdings, and cash and cash equivalents. NASDAQ has reported 20.82 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- NASDAQ’s market value is determined by multiplying the current market price of its publicly traded shares by the total number of outstanding shares, representing the collective valuation of the company in the investment market. NASDAQ’s current market value is 27.43 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from NASDAQ or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by NASDAQ
NASDAQ has 348 subsidiaries in 41 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by NASDAQ are based in the USA with 158 companies (45%). Second is the South Africa with 28 companies in NASDAQ control (8%). NASDAQ also owns 24 companies in Brazil.
Company information with group structure from NASDAQ or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 30 companies owned by NASDAQ
- FORTINET MIDDLE EAST Dubai Dubai
- Nasdaq Inc. New York New York
- Nasdaq Corporate Solutions LLC New York New York
- Nasdaq Global Inc. Rockville Montgomery
- Nasdaq Technology AB Stockholm Stockholms Län
- LIMO NASDAQ STOCK EXCHANGE CORPORATION Dhaka
- NASDAQ CORPORATE SOLUTIONS (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru Karnataka
- NASDAQ AUSTRALIA HOLDINGS PTY LTD Sydney New South Wales
- NASDAQ PTY LTD Sydney New South Wales
- Nasdaq Ise LLC New York New York
- The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC New York New York
- NASDAQ CORPORATE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Moorgate London
- Nasdaq Phlx LLC Philadelphia Philadelphia
- Nasdaq Omx Group Inc. Washington District of Columbia
- NASDAQ DUBAI LIMITED Dubai Dubai
- Nasdaq AB Stockholm Stockholms Län
- Nasdaq Information Technology Center Port Hueneme Ventura
- Nasdaq International Children English Nanjing Jiangsu
- NASDAQ SECRETARIAL (PTY) LTD Johannesburg Gauteng
- NASDAQ (ASIA PACIFIC) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- The Qt Company San Jose Santa Clara
- NASDAQ CAFE (PTY) LTD Pretoria Gauteng
- Nasdaq Private Market San Francisco San Francisco
- NASDAQ OMX EUROPE LIMITED Moorgate London
- Nasdaq Wizer Solutions AB Stockholm Stockholms Län
- Nasdaq Helsinki Oy Helsingfors Uusimaa
- Nasdaq Holding AB Stockholm Stockholms Län
- NASDAQ SYSTEMS (PTY) LTD Pietermaritzburg KwaZulu-Natal
- NASDAQ INDUSTRIES (PTY) LTD Durban KwaZulu-Natal
- Nasdaq Omx Commodities Clearing Company Chicago Cook
Buy information from all companies owned by NASDAQ
NASDAQ’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by NASDAQ is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of NASDAQ? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.