Iberdrola is a Spanish multinational energy company specializing in renewable energy and electricity generation, distribution, and retail services. It is one of the largest utility companies in the world, with a strong focus on sustainability and clean energy solutions.
Iberdrola is headquartered in Bilbao, Spain. However, it operates globally and has a significant presence in various countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Mexico, and many others, due to its extensive energy operations and investments in renewable energy projects worldwide.
How to use Business Intelligence from Iberdrola
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Iberdrola. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Iberdrola or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Iberdrola Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Iberdrola’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as energy demand, electricity prices, renewable energy production, and the expansion of its global energy infrastructure, it has reported 46.23 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Iberdrola to stay profitable is navigating regulatory changes and policy shifts related to the energy sector, which can impact its operations and investment strategies. Iberdrola has historically maintained a considerable net income of 4.63 billion U.S. dollars.
- Iberdrola’s assets include a diverse portfolio of power generation facilities, electricity distribution networks, renewable energy projects (such as wind and solar farms), and a retail customer base across multiple countries. Iberdrola has reported 161.2 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Iberdrola’s market value in the energy market is determined by various factors, including its financial performance, earnings potential, growth prospects, competitive position, and overall investor sentiment and demand for energy sector stocks. Iberdrola current market value is 70.26 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Iberdrola or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Iberdrola
Iberdrola has 2,878 subsidiaries in 26 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Iberdrola are based in Spain (2,329 companies). Second is United States with 203 companies in Iberdrola’s control (7%). Iberdrola also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 142. These three countries combined are home to 93% of all companies that are owned by Iberdrola.
Company information with group structure from Iberdrola or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Iberdrola
- Avangrid Inc. Orange USA
- SCOTTISH POWER UK PLC Glasgow UnitedKingdom
- SCOTTISH POWER LIMITED Glasgow UnitedKingdom
- SCOTTISH POWER ENERGY NETWORKS HOLDINGS LIMITED Glasgow UnitedKingdom
- New York State Electric & Gas Corporation Binghamton USA
- Avangrid Networks Inc. Orange USA
- Uil Holdings Corporation Orange USA
- Avangrid Renewables Holdings Inc. Portland USA
- Cmp Group Inc. Augusta USA
- Central Maine Power Company Inc Augusta USA
- Iberdrola México S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Iberdrola Servicios Corporativos S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Avangrid Renewables LLC Portland USA
- The United Illuminating Company Orange USA
- Rochester Gas and Electric Corporation Rochester USA
- Ctg Resources Inc. Hartford USA
- Tatanka Ridge Wind LLC Portland USA
- Avangrid Service Company Orange USA
- Connecticut Energy Corporation Orange USA
- Maine Electric Power Company Inc. Augusta USA
- Orlando Diefenderfer Electrical Contractors Inc. Allentown USA
- IBERDROLA COGENERACION SL Bilbao Spain
- Connecticut Natural Gas Corporation East Hartford USA
- SP DISTRIBUTION PLC Glasgow UnitedKingdom
- IBERDROLA AUSTRALIA DEVELOPMENT PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- IBERDROLA AUSTRALIA LIMITED Sydney Australia
- IBERDROLA RENEWABLES AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- IBERDROLA AUSTRALIA T SERVICES PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- BODANGORA WIND FARM PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- IBERDROLA AUSTRALIA HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- BII Nee Stipa Energía Eólica S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- SCOTTISH POWER RETAIL HOLDINGS LIMITED Glasgow UnitedKingdom
- Iberdrola Ingeniería y Construcción México S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Southern Connecticut Gas Company East Hartford USA
- EOLICAS DE EUSKADI SA Vitoria-Gasteiz Spain
- IBERDROLA RENEWABLES PORTUGAL S.A. Lisboa Portugal
- IBERENOVA PROMOCIONES SAU Madrid Spain
- SCOTTISHPOWER ENERGY MANAGEMENT LIMITED Cathcart UnitedKingdom
- Parques Ecológicos de México S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- SP SMART METER ASSETS LIMITED Glasgow UnitedKingdom
- SCOTTISHPOWER RENEWABLES (WODS) LIMITED Cathcart UnitedKingdom
- M. J. Daly & Sons Inc. Waterbury USA
- SP TRANSMISSION PLC Glasgow UnitedKingdom
- SCOTTISHPOWER ENERGY MANAGEMENT (AGENCY) LIMITED Glasgow UnitedKingdom
- Iberdrola Energía Monterrey S.A. de C.V. Pesquería Mexico
- Iberdrola Energía la Laguna S.A. de C.V. Gómez Palacio Mexico
- SP DATASERVE LIMITED Glasgow UnitedKingdom
- ROKAS CONSTRUCTIONS SA Milano Italy
- IBERDROLA AUSTRALIA (SA) POWER HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- IBERDROLA AUSTRALIA (NSW) POWER HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED Sydney Australia
Buy information from all companies owned by Iberdrola
Iberdrola’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Iberdrola is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Iberdrola? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.