Couche-Tard is a Canadian multinational convenience store and fuel retailer known for its extensive network of convenience stores and gas stations globally. Couche-Tard, officially known as Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc., is headquartered in Laval, Quebec, Canada.
How to use Business Intelligence from Couche Tard
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Couche Tard. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Couche Tard or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Couche Tard Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Couche-Tard’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the volume of fuel sold, in-store merchandise sales, fuel prices, store network expansion, and economic conditions in the regions where it operates, it has reported 58.66 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Couche-Tard to stay profitable is effectively managing fluctuations in fuel prices, which can impact both fuel sales and customer foot traffic at its convenience stores. Couche-Tard has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.77 billion U.S. dollars.
- Couche-Tard’s assets typically include a vast network of convenience stores and gas stations, real estate holdings, fuel storage and distribution infrastructure, in-store merchandise inventory, and financial investments related to its convenience retail and fuel distribution operations. Couche-Tard has reported 28.83 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Couche-Tard’s market value in the convenience store and gas market is determined by its stock price multiplied by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, financial performance, the size and profitability of its store network, and broader economic conditions affecting the convenience retail and fuel industry. Couche-Tard current market value is 46.65 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Couche Tard or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Couche Tard
Couche Tard has 7,704 subsidiaries in 10 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Couche Tard are based in United States of America (5,373 companies). Second is Canada with 1,476 companies in Couche Tard’s control (19%). Couche Tard also owns many companies in Norway : 340. These three countries combined are home to 93% of all companies that are owned by Couche Tard.
Company information with group structure from Couche Tard or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Couche Tard
- Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc Laval Canada
- Circle K Stores Inc. Tempe USA
- Couche-Tard U.S. Inc Columbus USA
- CST Brands LLC San Antonio USA
- The Pantry Inc Raleigh USA
- D. & D. Oil Company Inc Rome USA
- Dépan-Escompte Couche-Tard Inc Laval Canada
- Holiday Stationstores LLC Bloomington USA
- Couche-Tard Inc Laval Canada
- Mac’s Convenience Stores LLC Columbus USA
- Mac’s Convenience Stores Inc Toronto Canada
- Circle K Sverige AB Stockholm Sweden
- Bacon Grocery Company LLC Waycross USA
- Fairway Foods Inc. Minneapolis USA
- Flash Foods LLC Waycross USA
- CST Services LLC San Antonio USA
- Sigmor Number 196 Inc. San Antonio USA
- Sigmor Beverage Inc. Plano USA
- Diamond CST L P San Antonio USA
- Crossamerica GP LLC Allentown USA
- Circle K AS Oslo Norway
- Sigmor Number 422 Inc Refugio USA
- Sigmor Number 238 Inc Del Valle USA
- CST Arkansas Stations LLC Irving USA
- Big Diamond Number 1 LLC San Antonio USA
- Sigmor Number 105 Inc. San Antonio USA
- Chico Enterprises Inc. Morgantown USA
- CST Louisiana LLC San Antonio USA
- Skipper Beverage Company LLC San Antonio USA
- CST Brands Holdings LLC San Antonio USA
- Circle K Terminal Group AS Oslo Norway
- Summerwood Petroleum LLC Alexander USA
- CST Gp Inc. San Antonio USA
- CST Minnesota LLC Saint Paul USA
- CST Michigan LLC San Antonio USA
- Sigmor Number 5 Inc. San Antonio USA
- Sigmor Number 178 Inc. San Antonio USA
- Sigmor Number 103 Inc. San Antonio USA
- CST California Stations Inc. San Antonio USA
- Circle K II Inc. Raleigh USA
- CST Fuel Supply LP San Antonio USA
- CST Real Estate Holdings LLC San Antonio USA
- Distribution Couche-Tard Inc Laval Canada
- Capl Holding Inc. New York USA
- CST Brands Holdings Inc. San Antonio USA
- Flash Fuel LP San Antonio USA
- Flash Fuel LLC San Antonio USA
- Fuel South Waycross USA
- Fuel South Express LLC Waycross USA
- Cedar Falls Oil Co Minneapolis USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Couche Tard
Couche Tard’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Couche Tard is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Couche Tard? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.