Akzo Nobel is a multinational chemical and coatings company headquartered in the Netherlands. It is known for its expertise in producing paints, coatings, and specialty chemicals for various industries, including automotive, aerospace, and construction. Akzo Nobel operates globally and is committed to sustainability and innovation in its products and processes.
How to use Business Intelligence from Akzo Nobel
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Akzo Nobel. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Akzo Nobel or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Akzo Nobel Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Akzo Nobel’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as global economic conditions, demand for its paints and coatings in key industries, raw material prices, and competitive market dynamics. In previous years, it has reported 11.44 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Akzo Nobel to stay profitable is effectively managing and mitigating the volatility of raw material prices, which can impact production costs and profit margins in the coatings and chemicals industry. Akzo Nobel has historically maintained a considerable net income of 889.6 million U.S. dollars.
- Akzo Nobel’s assets typically include manufacturing facilities, real estate holdings, intellectual property, inventory, cash and cash equivalents, and investments in subsidiaries and joint ventures, among others. Akzo Nobel has reported 17.41 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Akzo Nobel’s market value in the investment market is determined by multiplying its current stock price by the total number of outstanding shares, which represents the collective valuation assigned to the company by investors in the stock market. Akzo Nobel’s current market value is 15.61 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Akzo Nobel or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Akzo Nobel
Akzo Nobel has 1,232 subsidiaries in 75 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Akzo Nobel are based in the United Kingdom with 375 companies (30%). Second is the India with 164 companies in Akzo Nobel (13%). Akzo Nobel also owns 133 companies in USA.
Company information with group structure from Akzo Nobel or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Akzo Nobel
- AKZO NOBEL São Paulo São Paulo
- Akzo Nobel N.V. Amsterdam Noord-Holland
- Akzo Nobel Inc. Nashville Davidson
- Akzo Nobel Coatings Inc. Strongsville Cuyahoga
- AKZO NOBEL INDIA LIMITED Gurugram Haryana
- Akzo Nobel GmbH Keulen Köln Stadt
- AKZO NOBEL VIETNAM LTD Mỹ Phước Kiên Giang
- ICI Omicron B.V. Amsterdam Noord-Holland
- AKZO NOBEL DISTRIBUTION Corbas Rhône
- Akzo Nobel Sikkens Car Refinishes (Suzhou) Co. Ltd. Suzhou Jiangsu
- AKZO NOBEL PACKAGING COATINGS LIMITED Wexham Court Slough
- KEMPA BOYA VE SINAI MADDELER PAZARLAMA VE TICARET A S İzmir İzmir
- AKZO NOBEL DECORATIVE PAINTS FRANCE Thiverny Oise
- Akzo Nobel Coatings AG Neuenkirch Luzern
- International Paint LLC Nashville Davidson
- AKZO NOBEL ARGENTINA S.A. Belén de Escobar Buenos Aires
- Akzo Nobel Performance Coatings S.A. de C.V. García Nuevo León
- Akzo Nobel Coatings (Jiaxing) Co. Ltd. Jiaxing Zhejiang
- AKZO Nobel Decorative Coatings B.V. Amsterdam Noord-Holland
- International Paint (Nederland) B.V. Barendrecht Zuid-Holland
- Akzo Nobel Powder Coatings (Langfang) Co . Ltd. Langfang Hebei
- AKZO NOBEL PTY LIMITED Melbourne Victoria
- AKZO NOBEL COATINGS (HOLDINGS) PTY LIMITED Melbourne Victoria
- AKZO NOBEL POWDER COATINGS LIMITED Pelaw Gateshead Tyne and Wear
- SALES SUPPORT GROUP LIMITED Altrincham Manchester Greater Manchester
- Akzo Nobel (China) Investment Co. Ltd. Shanghai Shanghai
- Akzo Nobel Coatings (Dongguan) Co. Ltd. Dongguan Guangdong
- AKZO NOBEL PAKISTAN LIMITED Lahore Punjab
- PINTURAS INCA S.A. Montevideo Montevideo
- Aksu Nuobeier Taigu Qiyou (Guangzhou) Co. Ltd. Guangzhou Guangdong
- Akzo Nobel Wood Coatings Ltd Port Hope Ontario
- AKZO NOBEL PAINTS TAIWAN LIMITED Zhongli District Taoyuan City
- ERGON INVESTMENTS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED London London
- Akzo Nobel Coatings (Tianjin) Co. Ltd. Tianjin Tianjin
- PT. ICI PAINTS INDONESIA Kota Tangerang Selatan Banten
- AKZO NOBEL PAINTS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Mantin Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus
- PT. AKZO NOBEL CAR REFINISHES INDONESIA Jakarta Special Capital Region of Jakarta
- AKZO NOBEL POWDER COATINGS KOREA CO. LTD. Ansan GYEONGGI
- PT. INTERNATIONAL PAINT INDONESIA Klaten Central Java
- AKZO NOBEL COATINGS LIMITED Wexham Court Slough
- MORTAR INVESTMENTS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED London London
- COLOURLAND PAINTS SDN. BHD. Tampoi Johor Darul Takzim
- ICI DULUX (PTY) LTD Johannesburg Gauteng
- DULUX LIMITED Wexham Court Slough
- INTERNATIONAL PAINT SDN. BHD. Plentong Johor Darul Takzim
- AKZO NOBEL COATINGS INDIA PRIVATE LTD Colombo
- INTERNATIONAL PAINT (TAIWAN) LTD. Kaohsiung City Kaohsiung City
- INTERNATIONAL PAINT (EAST RUSSIA) LIMITED North Point Wan Chai District
- Akzo Nobel Paints (Chengdu) Co. Ltd. Chengdu Sichuan
- Akzo Nobel Coatings Ltd Toronto Ontario
Buy information from all companies owned by Akzo Nobel
Akzo Nobel’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Akzo Nobel is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Akzo Nobel? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.