KDDI is a leading Japanese telecommunications and ICT (Information and Communication Technology) company known for providing a wide range of mobile, broadband, and technology services. KDDI Corporation is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
How to use Business Intelligence from KDDI
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from KDDI. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to KDDI or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
KDDI Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: KDDI’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the number of subscribers to its mobile and broadband services, the demand for its ICT solutions, competition in the telecommunications sector, and economic conditions in Japan and globally, it has reported 49.17 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for KDDI to stay profitable is maintaining its competitiveness in a rapidly evolving telecommunications and technology industry while continually investing in network infrastructure and innovation. KDDI has historically maintained a considerable net income of 5.98 billion U.S. dollars.
- KDDI’s assets include a comprehensive telecommunications network infrastructure, data centers, technology platforms, spectrum licenses, investments in international ventures, and a diverse portfolio of services and solutions in the telecommunications and ICT sectors, collectively valued at billions of dollars. KDDI has reported 94.14 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- KDDI’s market value in the telecommunications market is determined by multiplying its stock’s current market price by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, financial performance, and expectations about the company’s future growth in the telecommunications and technology sectors. KDDI current market value is 74.12 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from KDDI or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by KDDI
KDDI has 654 subsidiaries in 21 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by KDDI are based in Japan (590 companies). Second is United States of America with 18 companies in KDDI’s control (3%). KDDI also owns many companies in China : 10. These three countries combined are home to 95% of all companies that are owned by KDDI.
Company information with group structure from KDDI or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by KDDI
- KDDI CORPORATION Chiya Japan
- ENERES CO. LTD. Chiya Japan
- AEON HOLDINGS K.K. Shinjuku Japan
- CHUBU TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO. INC. Nagoya Japan
- AEON CORPORATION Shinjuku Japan
- AU JIBUN BANK CORPORATION Japan
- IRET INC. Minato Japan
- SUPERSHIP INC. Minato Japan
- Telehouse Beijing Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- OKINAWA CELLULAR TELEPHONE COMPANY Naha Japan
- AU FINANCIAL SERVICE CORPORATION Minato Japan
- KDDI RESEARCH INC. Fujimi Japan
- TELEHOUSE HOLDINGS LIMITED Stepney UnitedKingdom
- Kddi America Inc. Staten Island USA
- TELEHOUSE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION OF EUROPE LTD Stepney UnitedKingdom
- KDDI WEB COMMUNICATIONS INC. Minato Japan
- KDDI EUROPE LIMITED Stepney UnitedKingdom
- RYUGAKU JOURNAL INC. Shinjuku Japan
- KDDI VIETNAM CORPORATION Hà Nội Vietnam
- KDDI MATOMETE OFFICE HIGASHINIHON K.K. Sendai Japan
- AU PAYMENT CORPORATION Minato Japan
- KDDI DIGITAL DESIGN INC. Chiya Japan
- Locus Telecommunications Inc. Fort Lee USA
- SORACOM INC. Minato Japan
- KDDI CABLE SHIP K.K. Kawasaki Japan
- SUPERSHIP HOLDINGS CO. LTD. Minato Japan
- OTNET COMPANY INCORPORATED Naha Japan
- KDDI DO BRASIL SOLUCOES EM TECNOLOGIA São Paulo Brazil
- KDDI ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Kddi Shanghai Corporation Shanghai China
- KDDI China Corporation Beijing China
- G-PLAN INC. Japan
- WIRE AND WIRELESS CO. LTD. Japan
- ENERES POWER MARKETING CO. LTD. Chiya Japan
- Telehouse International Corporation of America Staten Island USA
- KDDI DIGITAL SECURITY INC. Chiya Japan
- AU FINANCIAL HOLDINGS CORPORATION Japan
- Telehouse Shanghai Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- PT. KDDI INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- UBIK DO BRASIL – SOLUCOES EM TECNOLOGIA São Paulo Brazil
- KDDI MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- KDDI TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION Kyoto Japan
- AU INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED Minato Japan
- Kddi Global LLC East Brunswick USA
- ARISE ANALYTICS INC. Shibukawa Japan
- TELEHOUSE SINGAPORE Singapore Singapore
- TELEHOUSE BEIJING BDA CO. LTD Beijing China
- KDDI Korea Corporation Seoul SouthKorea
- INTERCULTURAL INSTITUTE OF JAPAN CO. LTD. Japan
- KDDI HONG KONG LIMITED Quarry Bay HongKong
Buy information from all companies owned by KDDI
KDDI’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by KDDI is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of KDDI? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.