Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) is a global exchange operator and provider of financial services, including energy, commodity, and financial markets. Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Intercontinental Exchange
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Intercontinental Exchange. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Intercontinental Exchange or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Intercontinental Exchange Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) revenue is primarily influenced by trading volumes and fees generated from its various markets, including energy, commodity, and financial derivatives, as well as the performance of its data services and clearing operations, it has reported 10.15 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) to stay profitable is effectively managing market competition and regulatory changes while continuing to innovate and provide valuable financial services to its customers. Intercontinental Exchange has historically maintained a considerable net income of 4.06 billion U.S. dollars.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) assets include a network of global financial and commodity markets, proprietary trading platforms, data services, clearinghouses, technology infrastructure, and a diverse portfolio of financial products and contracts. Intercontinental Exchange has reported 193.5 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Intercontinental Exchange’s (ICE) market value in the financial market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, trading volumes, the attractiveness of its markets and products, competition, regulatory environment, and investor sentiment, all of which collectively influence its stock price if publicly traded or its overall valuation if privately held. Intercontinental Exchange current market value is 65.71 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Intercontinental Exchange or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Intercontinental Exchange
Intercontinental Exchange has 160 subsidiaries in 14 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Intercontinental Exchange are based in United States of America (127 companies). Second is United Kingdom with 14 companies in Intercontinental Exchange’s control (8%). Intercontinental Exchange also owns many companies in Belgium : 3. These three countries combined are home to 89% of all companies that are owned by Intercontinental Exchange.
Company information with group structure from Intercontinental Exchange or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Intercontinental Exchange
- Intercontinental Exchange Inc. Atlanta USA
- Nyse Holdings LLC New York USA
- Interactive Data Holdings Corporation Bedford USA
- Ice Data Services Inc. Bedford USA
- Igloo Intermediate Corporation Bedford USA
- Nyse Group Inc. New York USA
- Ice Data Pricing & Reference Data LLC Atlanta USA
- Ice Mortgage Technology Inc. Pleasanton USA
- Ice Futures U.S. Inc. New York USA
- Archipelago Holdings Inc. Chicago USA
- Nyse Mkt LLC New York USA
- Intercontinental Exchange Holdings Inc. Atlanta USA
- ICE DATA SERVICES EUROPE LIMITED Finsbury UnitedKingdom
- Securities Evaluations Inc. New York USA
- Ft Interactive Data Corporation New York USA
- Ice Data Connectivity & Feeds Inc. New York USA
- P C X Equities Inc San Francisco USA
- Nyse Arca Inc. San Francisco USA
- Archipelago Securities L.L.C. Chicago USA
- Archipelago LLC Chicago USA
- IDCO OVERSEAS HOLDINGS LIMITED Finsbury UnitedKingdom
- Nyse Chicago Inc Atlanta USA
- Chx Holdings Inc. Chicago USA
- IDCO WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS LIMITED Finsbury UnitedKingdom
- Mortgage Resource Center Inc. Saint Paul USA
- Archipelago Trading Services Inc. New York USA
- ICE DATA SERVICES JAPAN K.K. Chuo-Ku Japan
- ICE DATA DESKTOP SOLUTIONS LIMITED Finsbury UnitedKingdom
- Securities Industry Automation Corporation Atlanta USA
- Mavent Inc. Irvine USA
- ICE NGX Canada Inc Calgary Canada
- Creditex Group Inc. New York USA
- Board Member Inc. Brentwood USA
- The Clearing Corporation Chicago USA
- TMC Bonds L.L.C. New York USA
- Genesis 2000 Holdings Inc Calabasas USA
- Del Mar Datatrac Inc. San Diego USA
- Ice Bonds Securities Corporation New York USA
- New York Stock Exchange LLC New York USA
- ICE DATA SERVICES AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Melbourne Australia
- Nyse National Inc. Jersey City USA
- Nyse Regulation Inc New York USA
- Nyse Blue Inc. Hoboken USA
- Marco Polo Capital Markets LLC New York USA
- ICE DATA SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- ICE DATA SERVICES HONG KONG LIMITED Central HongKong
- IDS International Inc Bedford USA
- Data Broadcasting Corporation West Orange USA
- Intercontinental Exchange Holdings Inc. Jacksonville USA
- Marco Polo Securities Inc. New York USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Intercontinental Exchange
Intercontinental Exchange’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Intercontinental Exchange is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Intercontinental Exchange? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.