Microchip Technology is a leading semiconductor company known for designing and manufacturing microcontrollers, analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits, and other embedded solutions for a wide range of applications, including automotive, industrial, and consumer electronics.
How to use Business Intelligence from Microchip Technology
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Microchip Technology. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Microchip Technology or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Microchip Technology Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Microchip Technology’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as demand for its semiconductor products, global economic conditions, and technological advancements in the industries it serves. In previous years, it has reported 6.44 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Microchip Technology to stay profitable is staying competitive in a rapidly evolving semiconductor market by continuously innovating and meeting the changing needs of its customers. Microchip Technology has historically maintained a considerable net income of 963.6 million U.S. dollars.
- Microchip Technology’s assets typically include a combination of physical assets like manufacturing facilities, equipment, and inventory, as well as intangible assets like intellectual property, patents, and investments. Microchip Technology has reported 16.05 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Microchip Technology’s market value in the investment market is determined by the stock price, which is influenced by factors such as its financial performance, earnings, growth prospects, and overall investor sentiment. Microchip Technology’s current market value is 36.73 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Microchip Technology or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Microchip Technology
Microchip Technology has 331 subsidiaries in 35 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Microchip Technology are based in the USA with 127 companies (38%). Second is the United Kingdom with 20 companies in Microchip Technology (6%). Microchip Technology also owns 14 companies in China.
Company information with group structure from Microchip Technology or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Microchip Technology
- Microchip Technology Inc Chandler Maricopa
- MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Mueang Si Sa Ket
- Microsemi Corporation Garden Grove Orange
- MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru Karnataka
- Micrel LLC Chandler Maricopa
- Microsemi Storage Solutions Ltd Burnaby British Columbia
- Microsemi Storage Solutions Inc. Sunnyvale Santa Clara
- Microsemi Corp. – Analog Mixed Signal Group Garden Grove Orange
- Standard Microsystems Corporation Hauppauge Suffolk
- MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY OPERATIONS (PHILIPPINES) CORPORATION Calamba Misamis Occidental
- Microsemi Semiconductor ULC Ottawa Ontario
- Microsemi Corp.- Massachusetts Garden Grove Orange
- Vectron International Inc. Mount Holly Springs Cumberland
- Microsemi Soc Corp. San Jose Santa Clara
- Microsemi Frequency and Time Corporation San Jose Santa Clara
- S M C North America Inc Hauppauge Suffolk
- MICROSEMI SEMICONDUCTORS-MANILA (PHILIPPINES) INC. Taguig City Metro Manila
- Microsemi Communications Inc. Camarillo Ventura
- Supertex Inc. Sunnyvale Santa Clara
- Microsemi Corp. – Power Products Group Bend Deschutes
- Symmetricom Puerto Rico Ltd Aguadilla Aguadilla
- Microsemi Corp.-Power Management Group Holding Garden Grove Orange
- SST TAIWAN LTD. Hsinchu City Hsinchu City
- Microsemi Corp.-Power Management Group Garden Grove Orange
- Microchip Technology LLC Chandler Maricopa
- Microsemi Corporation Chandler Maricopa
- MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY CALDICOT LIMITED Caldicot Monmouthshire
- Microsemi Corp. – High Performance Timing Garden Grove Orange
- Vitesse Manufacturing & Development Corp Garden Grove Orange
- ATMEL GLOBAL SALES LTD Labuan Federal Territory of Labuan
- MICROSEMI SOLUTIONS SDN. BHD. Georgetown Pulau Pinang
- MTI ADVANCED TEST DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION Muntinlupa City Metro Manila
- CNT Acquisition Corp. Aliso Viejo Orange
- Microchip Technology Norway AS Trondheim Trøndelag
- Microsemi Corp- Rf Integrated Solutions Folsom Sacramento
- MICROCHIP LIMITED Sindlesham Wokingham
- Synergy Semiconductor Corporation San Jose Santa Clara
- Symwave Inc. Hauppauge Suffolk
- Microsemi Semiconductor (u.s.) Inc. Santa Rosa Sonoma
- Microsemi Semiconductor (u.s.) Inc Garden Grove Orange
- Microsemi Corp.-Colorado Lawrence Essex
- MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY JAPAN K.K. Minato-Ku Tōkyō
- Microsemi Corp. – Montgomeryville Montgomeryville Montgomery
- Microchip Automotive GmbH & Co. KG Heilbronn Heilbronn
- Microchip Technology Munich GmbH Garching bei München München
- Microchip Technology Germany GmbH Garching bei München München
- ATMEL EGYPT LLC Cairo Cairo
- Multilink Technology Corp Somerset Somerset
- Microsemi Nes Inc. Lawrence Essex
- Kendin Communications Inc Sunnyvale Santa Clara
Buy information from all companies owned by Microchip Technology
Microchip Technology’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Microchip Technology is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Microchip Technology? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.