Telecom Italia is an Italian telecommunications company that provides a wide range of communication services, including fixed-line and mobile telephony, internet, and digital television. It is one of Italy’s largest and most prominent telecommunications providers, serving both residential and business customers.
How to use Business Intelligence from Telecom Italia
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Telecom Italia. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Telecom Italia or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Telecom Italia Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Telecom Italia’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as subscriber growth, pricing strategies, technological advancements, and regulatory changes within the telecommunications industry. In previous years, it has reported 18.18 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Telecom Italia to stay profitable is the intense competition in the Italian telecommunications market, which puts pressure on pricing and margins. Telecom Italia has historically maintained a considerable net income of 10.19 billion U.S. dollars.
- Telecom Italia’s assets typically include a combination of physical infrastructure like networks and data centers, as well as intangible assets such as patents, licenses, and customer contracts. Telecom Italia has reported 78.68 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Telecom Italia’s market value in the investment market is determined by the stock price, which is based on supply and demand for its publicly traded shares, reflecting investor perceptions of the company’s future earnings and growth prospects. Telecom Italia’s current market value is 6.56 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Telecom Italia or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Telecom Italia
Telecom Italia has 1,326 subsidiaries in 29 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Telecom Italia are based in Italy (1,054 companies). Second is Brazil with 232 companies in Telecom Italia’s control (18%). Telecom Italia also owns 6 companies in the United States of America.
Company information with group structure from Telecom Italia or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 15 companies owned by Telecom Italia
- Tim S/A Av. ERMANO MARCHETTI 172 PARTE B
- TIM RETAIL SRL PIAZZALE CESARE BECCARIA 1
- Tim S/A Rod. BR 316 SN KM 01 LOJA 141 SHOPPING CASTANHEIRA
- Tim S/A Rua PADRE CARAPUCEIRO 777 LOJA 0131 PC
- Tim S/A Av. GOVERNADOR MARIO COVAS JUNIOR 1 MAUA PLAZA SHOPPING LUC 17
- TI Sparkle Netherlands B.V. Singel 250 SingelStaete
- TELECOM ITALIA SPA CORSO D’ITALIA 41
- TELECOM ITALIA SPA VIA POLVERIERA 258
- TELECOM ITALIA SPA VIA VIRGILIO SNC
- TELECOM ITALIA SPA VIA DELLA REPUBBLICA SNC
- TIM RETAIL SRL VIA UGO PORZIO GIOVANOLA 7/9
- TIM RETAIL SRL VIA YURI GAGARIN
- TIM RETAIL SRL VIA DANTE 2 N 01
- Telecom Italia SPA
- TIM RETAIL SRL VIA RIZZOLI 7/B
Buy information from all companies owned by Telecom Italia
Telecom Italia’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Telecom Italia is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Telecom Italia? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes. Do you have CRM data in need of enrichment?? Supercharge your data with BoldData’s enrichment services – reach out to us today to ignite your data-driven success!
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.