Evergy is an American utility company operating in Kansas and Missouri, providing electricity to over 1.6 million customers. They generate and distribute electricity, focusing on renewable energy and customer service while aiming for sustainable, reliable power delivery.
How to use Business Intelligence from Evergy
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Evergy. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Evergy or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Evergy Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Evergy’s revenue is influenced by factors such as energy consumption patterns, regulatory changes, weather conditions impacting demand, and the pricing of electricity in the markets they serve. In previous years, it has reported 5.59 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Evergy to stay profitable is balancing investments in renewable energy sources and grid modernization while managing regulatory pressures and maintaining affordable rates for customers. Evergy has historically maintained a considerable net income of 879.7 million U.S. dollars.
- Evergy’s assets include power generation facilities (such as coal, natural gas, wind, and solar plants), transmission lines, distribution networks, and various real estate and infrastructure holdings. Evergy has reported 28.52 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Evergy’s market value in the investment market is determined by factors such as its earnings, growth potential, dividends, industry trends, and overall investor sentiment toward the company. Evergy’s current market value is 16.36 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Evergy or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Evergy
Evergy has 113 subsidiaries in 2 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Evergy are based in United States (112 companies). Evergy also owns 1 company in Iceland.
Company information with group structure from Evergy or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 5 companies owned by Evergy
- Evergy Inc. Kansas City Jackson
- EVERGY KANSAS CENTRAL INC Topeka Shawnee
- Evergy Metro Inc. Kansas City Jackson
- Evergy Kansas South Inc. Topeka Shawnee
- Evergy Missouri West Inc. Kansas City Jackson
Buy information from all companies owned by Evergy
Evergy’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Evergy is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Evergy? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes. Do you have CRM data in need of enrichment?? Supercharge your data with BoldData’s enrichment services – reach out to us today to ignite your data-driven success!
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.