Best Buy is a prominent American electronics and consumer goods retailer that offers a wide range of products, including electronics, appliances, entertainment, and tech-related services, through both physical stores and an online platform. Best Buy is headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Best Buy
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Best Buy. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Best Buy or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Best Buy Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Best Buy’s revenue is primarily influenced by consumer spending on electronics, appliances, and entertainment products, product sales margins, competition, and the company’s ability to adapt to changing consumer preferences and technological advancements, it has reported 51.76 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Best Buy to stay profitable is effectively competing with online retailers while providing a compelling in-store and online shopping experience for consumers. Best Buy has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.45 billion U.S. dollars.
- Best Buy’s assets include physical retail locations, a strong online presence, a diverse inventory of electronics and consumer goods, intellectual property, customer data, and a skilled workforce, all contributing to its operations in the retail industry. Best Buy has reported 17.5 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Best Buy’s market value in the retail market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, influenced by factors such as the company’s financial performance, competitive positioning, consumer demand, and investor sentiment related to the retail industry. Best Buy current market value is 20.56 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Best Buy or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Best Buy
Best Buy has 2,386 subsidiaries in 11 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Best Buy are based in United States of America (2,143 companies). Second is Canada with 219 companies in Best Buy’s control (9%). Best Buy also owns many companies in Mexico : 11. These three countries combined are home to 99% of all companies that are owned by Best Buy.
Company information with group structure from Best Buy or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Best Buy
- Best Buy Co. Inc. Richfield USA
- BBC Property Co Minneapolis USA
- Best Buy Stores L.P. Richfield USA
- Best Buy Stores S. de R.L. de C.V. Cuajimalpa de Morelos Mexico
- Geek Squad Inc. Minneapolis USA
- Best Buy Canada Ltd Vancouver Canada
- Magnolia Hi-Fi LLC Minneapolis USA
- Greatcall Inc. San Diego USA
- Best Buy Commerce Shanghai Ltd. Shanghai China
- Pacific Sales Kitchen and Bath Centers LLC Torrance USA
- Protheo Inc. Richfield USA
- Protheo IV LLC Richfield USA
- Best Buy Health Inc. Novi USA
- BBC Investment Co. Richfield USA
- Best Buy AsiaPacific Ltd. Shanghai China
- Bby Networks Inc. Richfield USA
- Best Buy Gov LLC Minneapolis USA
- BEST BUY COMPUTER Manama Bahrain
- Best Buy Product Protection Inc. Minneapolis USA
- Bby Solutions Inc. Richfield USA
- BEST BUY DISTRIBUTIONS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Accessible Wireless LLC San Diego USA
- Best Buy Warehousing Logistics LLC Minneapolis USA
- Best Buy Puerto Rico Holdings LLC Richfield USA
- Best Buy Finance Inc. Richfield USA
- Gc Buyer Inc. Richfield USA
- Bby Holdings International Inc. Richfield USA
- CCL Insurance Company Richfield USA
- Best Buy Enterprises S. de R.L. de C.V. Ciudad de México Mexico
- Best Buy China Ltd. Hamilton Bermuda
- Protheo V LLC Richfield USA
- Bby Canada Finance LLC Richfield USA
- Lily Solar Lesse LLC Richfield USA
- USB Retc Fund 2020-12 LLC Richfield USA
- USB Retc Fund 2019-7 LLC Richfield USA
- CP Gal Richfield LLC Richfield USA
- Partsearch Technologies Inc Richfield USA
- Little Bear Master Tenant LLC Richfield USA
- BEST BUY INTERNATIONAL FINANCE S. à r.l. Luxembourg Luxemburg
- Best Buy Imports S. de R.L. de C.V. Ciudad de México Mexico
- Best Buy Enterprise Services Inc. Minneapolis USA
- BEST BUY PURCHASING LLC Richfield USA
- Best Buy Texas.com LLC Richfield USA
- Best Buy Stores Puerto Rico LLC Richfield USA
- Bby Services Inc. Richfield USA
- Protheo III LLC Richfield USA
- Bestbuy.com LLC Minneapolis USA
- Nichols Distribution LLC Richfield USA
- Geek Squad Inc. Prescott USA
- Best Buy Stores L.P. Concord USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Best Buy
Best Buy’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Best Buy is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Best Buy? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.