Cardinal Health is a global healthcare solutions company that provides products and services to various healthcare sectors. It offers pharmaceutical distribution, medical products, and services to support the continuum of care. The company plays a crucial role in the healthcare supply chain, ensuring the efficient and reliable delivery of healthcare products to customers worldwide. Cardinal Health is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Cardinal Health
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Cardinal Health. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Cardinal Health or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Cardinal Health Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Cardinal Health’s revenue is primarily influenced by the demand for healthcare products and services, pharmaceutical distribution, medical supplies, and the overall dynamics of the healthcare industry, it has reported 171.29 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One significant challenge for Cardinal Health to stay profitable is navigating the complex and evolving healthcare landscape, including regulatory changes, pricing pressures, and shifts in demand for healthcare products and services. Cardinal Health has historically maintained a considerable net income of 555 million U.S. dollars.
- Cardinal Health’s assets include a diverse range of pharmaceutical and medical products, distribution networks, healthcare technology solutions, and a broad portfolio of services supporting various aspects of the healthcare industry. Cardinal Health has reported 43.68 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Cardinal Health’s market value in the healthcare market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, earnings, growth prospects, market share, and overall investor sentiment, all of which contribute to the valuation of the company’s stock by the market. Cardinal Health current market value is 17.06 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Cardinal Health or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Cardinal Health
Cardinal Health has 769 subsidiaries in 16 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Cardinal Health are based in United States (676 companies). Second is China with 41 companies in Cardinal Health’s control (0.05%). Cardinal Health also owns many companies in Canada : 19. These three countries combined are home to 0.97% of all companies that are owned by Cardinal Health.
Company information with group structure from Cardinal Health or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Cardinal Health
- Cardinal Health Inc. Dublin USA
- Cardinal Health Systems Inc. Somerset USA
- Especialidades Médicas Kenmex S. de R.L. de C.V. Tijuana Mexico
- Cardinal Health 414 LLC Dublin USA
- Cardinal Health (China) Pharmaceutical Enterprise Manage Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- CARDINAL HEALTH INTERNATIONAL PHILIPPINES INC. Taguig City Philippines
- Cardinal Health 100 Inc. Dublin USA
- CARDINAL HEALTH K.K. Shinjuku-Ku Japan
- Cardinal Health 301 LLC Dublin USA
- Cardinal Health 109 Inc. Stafford USA
- Convertors de México S. de R.L. de C.V. Juárez Mexico
- Cardinal Health 200 LLC Dublin USA
- Assuramed Inc. Twinsburg USA
- Kinray Inc. Whitestone USA
- Cardinal Health 108 LLC La Vergne USA
- Cirpro de Delicias S.A. de C.V. Delicias Mexico
- Assuramed Holding Inc. Twinsburg USA
- Assuramed Intermediate Holding Inc. Twinsburg USA
- Assuramed Group Inc. Twinsburg USA
- Assuramed Acquisition Corp. Twinsburg USA
- Rgh Enterprises LLC Twinsburg USA
- Cardinal Health Canada Inc. Concord Canada
- Cardinal Health 201 Inc. Dublin USA
- KENDALL-GAMMATRON LIMITED Sam Phran Thailand
- The Harvard Drug Group L L C Chicago USA
- Medicine Shoppe International Inc. Earth City USA
- SPH KDL (Shanghai) Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Access Closure Inc. Santa Clara USA
- Cardinal Health P.R. 120 Inc. Guaynabo USA
- Cardinal Florida Inc. Lakeland USA
- Cardinal Health P.R. 220 LLC Guaynabo USA
- Innerdyne Holdings Inc. Dublin USA
- Rugby Laboratories Inc. Corona USA
- Cardinal Health Partners Inc Muncie USA
- Cardinal Health 412 Inc Atlanta USA
- Cardinal Health 105 LLC La Vergne USA
- Kpr U.S. L.L.C. Mansfield USA
- Sph Kdl Health (Beijing) Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- Cardinal Health Technologies LLC Dublin USA
- Shangyao Cardinal (Zhejiang) Medicine Co. Ltd. Ningbo China
- SPH KDL HEALTH Chongqing China
- Parmed Pharmaceuticals LLC La Vergne USA
- Sph Kdl Health (Shanghai) Logistics Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Oval Technologies Inc. Shanghai China
- CARDINAL HEALTH 222 (THAILAND) LIMITED Pluak Daeng Thailand
- Cardinal Health México 514 S. de R.L. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Pharmacy Operations Inc. Saint Louis USA
- Aero-Med LLC East Hartford USA
- SPH KDL HEALTH (Liaoning) Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. Shenyang China
- Cardinal Health P.R. 218 Inc. Añasco USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Cardinal Health
Cardinal Health’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Cardinal Health is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Cardinal Health? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.