Citigroup is a global financial services corporation, known for its diverse range of banking and financial products, including retail and investment banking, credit cards, and wealth management services. Citigroup is headquartered in New York City, United States. It has a significant presence in various countries around the world, with offices and branches in key financial centers and major cities.
How to use Business Intelligence from Citigroup
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Citigroup. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Citigroup or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Citigroup Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Citigroup’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as interest rates, economic conditions, the performance of financial markets, and the demand for banking and financial services, it has reported 79.94 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Citigroup to stay profitable is effectively managing regulatory compliance and risk in a highly regulated and complex global financial environment. Citigroup has historically maintained a considerable net income of 18.23 billion U.S. dollars.
- Citigroup’s total assets were approximately $2.3 trillion, comprising a mix of loans, securities, and various financial instruments. Citigroup has reported 2,394.11 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Citigroup’s market value in the investment market is determined by multiplying its stock’s current market price by the total number of outstanding shares, representing the collective valuation as perceived by investors. Citigroup’s current market value is 101.48 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Citigroup or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Citigroup
Citigroup owns 7794 companies in 92 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Citigroup are based in USA (4693 companies). Second is Mexico with 1358 companies in Citigroup’s control (17%). Citigroup also owns many companies in India : 917. These three countries combined are home to 89% of all companies that are owned by Citigroup.
Company information with group structure from Citigroup or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Citigroup
- Citigroup Inc. New York USA
- Citibank National Association Sioux Falls USA
- Grupo Financiero Citibanamex S.A. de C.V. CDMX Mexico
- Citigroup Global Markets Holdings Inc. New York USA
- Associates First Capital Corporation Irving USA
- Banco Nacional de México S.A. Integrante del Grupo Financiero Banamex CDMX Mexico
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc. New York USA
- CITICORP SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- Citicorp Banking Corporation New Castle USA
- Citifinancial Credit Company Baltimore USA
- Citicorp Credit Services Inc. Irving USA
- Associates Corporation of North America Irving USA
- CITIBANK HOLDINGS IRELAND LIMITED Dublin Ireland
- Diners Club International Ltd. Elk Grove Village USA
- Citigroup Financial Products Inc. New York USA
- CITIBANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION Jakarta Indonesia
- Citibank Korea Inc. Seoul SouthKorea
- Citi Investor Services Inc. Roseland USA
- Citibanamex Casa de Bolsa S.A. de C.V. Casa de Bolsa Integrante del Grupo Financiero Cit CDMX Mexico
- Citimortgage Inc. O’Fallon USA
- Citi Financial Auto Irving USA
- Citibank Taiwan Limited Taipei City Taiwan
- Tarjetas Banamex S.A. de C.V. SOFOM E.R. Benito Juárez Mexico
- CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS EUROPE LIMITED Canary Wharf UnitedKingdom
- Citi Promotora de Fondos S.A. de C.V. CDMX Mexico
- Associates Consumer Discount Company Inc Irving USA
- Grupo Flexi de León S.A.P.I. de C.V. León Mexico
- CITIBANK INVESTMENTS LIMITED Canary Wharf UnitedKingdom
- Citi Cards Canada Inc Mississaugas of Scugog Island Canada
- Citicorp Credit Services Inc. Elk Grove Village USA
- CITIBANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION Jakarta Indonesia
- Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation New Castle USA
- Servicios Corporativos Crédito Familiar S. de R.L. de C.V. Ciudad de México Mexico
- DP WORLD AUSTRALIA (FINANCE) PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- DP WORLD AUSTRALIA (HOLDING) PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- DP WORLD SYDNEY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- DP WORLD BRISBANE PTY LIMITED Brisbane Australia
- DP WORLD (FREMANTLE) LIMITED Perth Australia
- DP WORLD AUSTRALIA LOGISTICS PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- DP WORLD AUSTRALIA LIMITED Sydney Australia
- DP WORLD MELBOURNE LIMITED Melbourne Australia
- Principal Residential Mortgage Inc Des Moines USA
- Banco Cuscatlan de El Salvador S.A. La Libertad ElSalvador
- Grupo Financiero Uno S.A. San José CostaRica
- Citicorp International Technology Inc New Castle USA
- Citibank Canada Toronto Canada
- Citibank F.S.B. San Francisco USA
- CITICORP NOMINEE (M) SDN BHD Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- First Nationwide Mortgage Corporation Frederick USA
- Citicorp Home Mortgage Service Baltimore USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Citigroup
Citigroup’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Citigroup is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Citigroup? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.