LabCorp, or Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, is a leading global life sciences company specializing in clinical laboratory services, providing diagnostic and drug development solutions to healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical companies, and patients worldwide. LabCorp, or Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, is headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from LabCorp
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from LabCorp. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to LabCorp or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
LabCorp Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: LabCorp’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the demand for clinical laboratory testing services, advancements in diagnostic technologies, healthcare trends, and the volume of testing conducted for medical diagnoses and drug development purposes, it has reported 16.12 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the significant challenges for LabCorp to stay profitable is navigating regulatory complexities and reimbursement dynamics within the healthcare industry, impacting pricing and reimbursement for diagnostic services. LabCorp has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.38 billion U.S. dollars.
- LabCorp’s assets include a network of clinical laboratories, diagnostic technologies, a broad portfolio of testing services, strategic partnerships, and a comprehensive database of medical information, collectively supporting its role as a leading global life sciences company. LabCorp has reported 20.39 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- LabCorp’s market value in the laboratories market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, the demand for diagnostic and testing services, advancements in medical technology, competition within the industry, and broader trends in healthcare and life sciences, all of which shape investor perceptions of the company’s overall worth. LabCorp current market value is 25.02 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from LabCorp or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by LabCorp
LabCorp has 2,352 subsidiaries in 4 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by LabCorp are based in United States of America (2,191 companies). Second is Canada with 158 companies in LabCorp’s control (7%). LabCorp also owns many companies in Belgium : 2. These three countries combined are home to 99.9% of all companies that are owned by LabCorp.
Company information with group structure from LabCorp or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by LabCorp
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings Burlington USA
- Laboratory Corporation of America Burlington USA
- Dynacare-Gamma Laboratory Partnership Brampton Canada
- Dianon Systems Inc. Shelton USA
- Esoterix Genetic Laboratories LLC Westborough USA
- Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories LLC Spokane USA
- Colorado Laboratory Services LLC Lakewood USA
- Dynacare Northwest Inc. Seattle USA
- Medtox Scientific Inc. Saint Paul USA
- Sequenom Inc. San Diego USA
- Monogram Biosciences Inc. South San Francisco USA
- Centrex Clinical Laboratories Inc. New Hartford USA
- Sequenom Center For Molecular Medicine LLC San Diego USA
- Labcorp Tennessee LLC Burlington USA
- Medtox Laboratories Charlotte USA
- Medtox Laboratories Inc. Saint Paul USA
- Labcorp Early Development Laboratories Inc. Indianapolis USA
- Liposcience Inc. Morrisville USA
- Labcorp Bedford LLC Bedford USA
- National Genetics Institute Los Angeles USA
- Viro-Med Laboratories Inc. Burlington USA
- Dcl Medical Laboratories LLC Indianapolis USA
- Pathology Outreach P.C. Syracuse USA
- Personal Genome Diagnostics Inc. Baltimore USA
- Diagnostic Services Inc. Fort Myers USA
- NWT Inc. Salt Lake City USA
- Esoterix Inc Austin USA
- PEE DEE PATHOLOGY ASSOCIATES INC. Florence USA
- Tandem Labs Inc. Salt Lake City USA
- Firstsource Laboratory Solutions Inc. Fishers USA
- Center For Disease Detection LLC San Antonio USA
- Labcorp Central Laboratories (canada) Inc. Burlington USA
- Esoterix Inc. Burlington USA
- Labcorp Central Laboratories (china) Inc. Burlington USA
- Protedyne Corporation Windsor USA
- PA Labs Inc. Muncie USA
- Colorado Coagulation Consultants Aurora USA
- Medical Testing Lab Inc. Casper USA
- Accupath Diagnostic Laboratories Inc. San Diego USA
- Laboratory Corporation America Burlington Inc Lufkin USA
- Labcorp Endpoint Clinical Inc. Wakefield USA
- Litholink Corporation Itasca USA
- Path Lab Incorporated Burlington USA
- Labcorp Health System Diagnostics LLC Burlington USA
- Global Specimen Solutions Inc. Raleigh USA
- Indiana Labcorp Inc Burlington USA
- Beacon Laboratory Benefit Solutions Inc. Montvale USA
- New Molecular Diagnostics Ventures LLC Burlington USA
- Labcorp Belgium Holdings Inc. Burlington USA
- Labcorp Michigan Inc. Burlington USA
Buy information from all companies owned by LabCorp
LabCorp’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by LabCorp is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of LabCorp? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.