Baker Hughes is a leading global energy technology company providing solutions for the oil and gas industry, offering a range of services from drilling and completion to production and reservoir management. Baker Hughes is headquartered in Houston, Texas, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Baker Hughes
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Baker Hughes. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Baker Hughes or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Baker Hughes Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Baker Hughes’ revenue is influenced by factors such as global oil and gas exploration and production activities, demand for drilling and completion services, technological advancements in the energy sector, and fluctuations in commodity prices affecting the spending patterns of oil and gas companies, it has reported 20.59 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One significant challenge for Baker Hughes to stay profitable is navigating the cyclical nature of the oil and gas industry, which is influenced by volatile commodity prices, geopolitical events, and shifts in global energy demand. Baker Hughes has historically maintained a considerable net income of 306 million U.S. dollars.
- Baker Hughes’ assets include a diverse portfolio of cutting-edge technology for the oil and gas industry, a global network of drilling and production facilities, strategic partnerships, a skilled workforce, and a strong brand presence, contributing to its leadership in the energy technology sector. Baker Hughes has reported 34.99 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Baker Hughes’ market value in the energy sector is determined by factors such as its financial performance, the demand for its technology and services in the oil and gas industry, global energy market conditions, technological innovation, and its ability to adapt to shifts in the energy landscape. Baker Hughes current market value is 31.15 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Baker Hughes or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes has 1,330 subsidiaries in 69 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Baker Hughes are based in United States of America (735 companies). Second is Canada with 87 companies in Baker Hughes control (7%). Baker Hughes also owns many companies in Norway : 59. These three countries combined are home to 66% of all companies that are owned by Baker Hughes.
Company information with group structure from Baker Hughes or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Baker Hughes
- Baker Hughes Holdings LLC Houston USA
- Baker Hughes Energy Europe B.V. Den Helder Netherlands
- Dresser LLC Houston USA
- Baker Hughes Oilfield Operations LLC Houston USA
- Vetco Gray LLC Houston USA
- Baker Petrolite LLC Sugar Land USA
- Petrolite Corporation Saint Louis USA
- Kobe Whtc Houston USA
- BRUSH HOLDCO 1 LTD Ashby-de-la-Zouch UnitedKingdom
- Baker Hughes Canada Company Calgary Canada
- BAKER HUGHES DO BRASIL Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Bently Nevada LLC Minden USA
- BAKER HUGHES ARGENTINA S.R.L. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- BAKER HUGHES INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Bridge of Don UnitedKingdom
- Operaciones Petroleras Soledad S. de R.L. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- BAKER HUGHES SERVICES AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Perth Australia
- GAFFNEY CLINE & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- BAKER HUGHES DIGITAL SOLUTIONS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- BAKER HUGHES AUSTRALIA PTY. LIMITED Perth Australia
- PROCESS & PIPELINE SERVICES PTY LTD Perth Australia
- ABB Vetco Gray México S.A. de C.V. Ecatepec de Morelos Mexico
- THERMODYN Le Creusot France
- Ruska Instrument Corporation Houston USA
- VETCO GRAY PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- BJ Services de Venezuela C.C.P.A. Maturín Venezuela
- Baker Hughes Inc Calgary Canada
- Baker Hughes Inspection & Control Technologies (Shanghai) Co. Ltd Shanghai China
- NOWSCO WELL SERVICE LTD 115 INTERCITY RD Vietnam
- BAKER HUGHES ENERGY TECHNOLOGY DO BRASIL Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Baker Hughes Digital Solutions GmbH Hürth Germany
- Dresser Masoneilan Control Valves Avon Avon USA
- LUFKIN ARGENTINA S.A. Comodoro Rivadavia Argentina
- BJ Services Company Mexicana S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Baker Hughes Financing LLC Houston USA
- LUFKIN GEARS FRANCE Fougerolles France
- Baker Hughes S.R.L. Division Hughes Christensen Maracaibo Venezuela
- BAKER HUGHES SRL Cepagatti Italy
- BJ Services International S.A. San Fernando TrinidadAndTobago
- Baker Hughes Ventures LLC Houston USA
- Baker Hughes Sensing & Inspection (Changzhou) Co. Ltd Suzhou China
- General Electric Oil & Gas Equipment (Tianjin) Co. Ltd. Tianjin China
- Baker Quimicas de Venezuela SA Caracas Venezuela
- PT. BJ SERVICES INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- Baker Hughes (Nederland) B.V. Den Helder Netherlands
- Baker Hughes Sensing & Inspection (Changzhou) Co. Ltd. Changzhou China
- VETCO HOLDINGS (USD) LIMITED Shepherd’s Bush UnitedKingdom
- Venezolana de Resinas C.A. Caracas Venezuela
- BAKER HUGHES TAIWAN LIMITED Hukou Township Taiwan
- PRODUCTIONQUEST LIMITED Shepherd’s Bush UnitedKingdom
- BAKER HUGHES MANUFACTURING (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Ban Bueng Thailand
Buy information from all companies owned by Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Baker Hughes is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Baker Hughes? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.