The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is one of Canada’s largest and most influential financial institutions, offering a wide range of banking, wealth management, and insurance services both in Canada and globally. It’s known for its strong financial stability and commitment to innovation in the banking industry. It is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It has a significant presence not only in Canada but also in various international locations, including the United States, the United Kingdom, and other countries, where it operates branches and offices to provide banking and financial services to customers around the world.
How to use Business Intelligence from Royal Bank of Canada
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Royal Bank of Canada. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Royal Bank of Canada or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Royal Bank of Canada Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: The revenue of The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is primarily influenced by factors such as interest rates, economic conditions, credit quality of its loan portfolio, and the performance of its wealth management and capital markets segments, it has reported 45.24 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) to stay profitable is effectively managing risk in its lending and investment activities, especially during economic downturns. Royal Bank of Canada has historically maintained a considerable net income of 13 billion U.S. dollars.
- The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) had total assets exceeding $1.6 trillion CAD. Royal Bank of Canada has reported 1,377.94 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- The market value of The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) in the financial market is determined by multiplying its current stock price by the total number of outstanding shares. Royal Bank of Canada current market value is 147.92 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Royal Bank of Canada or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Royal Bank of Canada
Royal Bank of Canada has 2,247 subsidiaries in 39 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Royal Bank of Canada are based in Canada (1,567 companies). Second is United States with 475 companies in Royal Bank of Canada’s control (21%). Royal Bank of Canada also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 95. These three countries combined are home to 76% of all companies that are owned by Royal Bank of Canada.
Company information with group structure from Royal Bank of Canada or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Royal Bank of Canada
- Royal Bank of Canada Toronto Canada
- RBC Royal Bank N.V. Willemstad Curacao
- ROYAL BANK OF CANADA Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Rbc Capital Markets LLC New York USA
- Rbc Dominion Securities Inc. Toronto Canada
- Banque Royale Holding Inc. Toronto Canada
- Rbc Bancorporation (usa) Raleigh USA
- Rbc Insurance Holdings (usa) Inc. Wilmington USA
- Rbc Capital Markets Corporation Minneapolis USA
- Dain Rauscher Incorporated Minneapolis USA
- City National Bank Los Angeles USA
- Rbc USA Holdco Corporation New York USA
- RBC Royal Bank (Trinidad & Tobago) Limited Port of Spain TrinidadAndTobago
- BREWIN DOLPHIN HOLDINGS LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- Rbc Bank Charlotte USA
- RBC Life Insurance Company Mississaugas of Scugog Island Canada
- Rbc Insurance Holdings Inc. Mississaugas of Scugog Island Canada
- Rbc Correspondent Services Minneapolis USA
- RBC Global Asset Management (U.S.) Inc. Toronto Canada
- Royal Trust Corporation of Canada Toronto Canada
- RBC Dominion Securities Limited Toronto Canada
- Royal Bank Trust Company (Bahamas) Limited Nassau Bahamas
- RBC Royal Bank International N.V. Willemstad Curacao
- Societe d’Hypotheque de la Banque Royale Montréal Canada
- RBC General Insurance Company Mississaugas of Scugog Island Canada
- Rbc Holdings (usa) Inc. New York USA
- Phillips Hager & North Investment Management Ltd Vancouver Canada
- RBC INVESTOR SERVICES TRUST Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- First American Commercial Bancorp Inc. Victory USA
- RBC DOMINION SECURITIES INC. Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- RBC Royal Bank (Aruba) N.V. Oranjestad Aruba
- RBC GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT (UK) LIMITED Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- RBC Insurance Company of Canada Mississaugas of Scugog Island Canada
- Cypress Coquina Bank Ormond Beach USA
- RBC Investor Services Trust Toronto Canada
- RBC Royal Bank (Jamaica) Limited Kingston Jamaica
- RBC Asset Management Inc Toronto Canada
- THE MERCANTILE INVESTMENT TRUST PLC Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- RBTT Bank Grenada Limited Grenada
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada Barbados
- SMP Partners (Caribbean) Corporation Barbados
- BLAND GROUP UK HOLDINGS LIMITED Southampton UnitedKingdom
- RBC Ventures Inc Toronto Canada
- BLUEBAY ASSET MANAGEMENT CORPORATION LTD Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- City National Securities Inc. Beverly Hills USA
- CACEIS INVESTOR SERVICES BANK FRANCE S.A. Paris France
- RBC Royal Bank (Cayman) Limited George Town CaymanIslands
- RCAP Leasing Inc Burlington Canada
- ROYAL BANK OF CANADA Mumbai India
- Rbc Bank (georgia) National Association Raleigh USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Royal Bank of Canada
Royal Bank of Canada’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Royal Bank of Canada is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Royal Bank of Canada? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.