Dollar General is a prominent American discount retail chain offering a wide range of low-cost products and household essentials. Dollar General is headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Dollar General
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Dollar General. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Dollar General or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Dollar General Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Dollar General’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as consumer spending patterns, store expansion strategies, the variety and pricing of its product offerings, and economic conditions affecting its target customer base, it has reported 34.22 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Dollar General to stay profitable is effectively managing competition and supply chain costs while offering competitive pricing in a highly price-sensitive retail market. Dollar General has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.4 billion U.S. dollars.
- Dollar General’s assets typically include a vast network of retail stores, a diverse inventory of low-cost consumer goods and household essentials, supply chain infrastructure, and a strong brand presence in the discount retail sector. Dollar General has reported 29.06 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Dollar General’s market value in the retail market is determined by its stock price multiplied by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, financial performance, the retail chain’s growth prospects, and broader economic conditions impacting the retail industry. Dollar General current market value is 56.92 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Dollar General or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Dollar General
Dollar General has 18,471 subsidiaries in 104 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Dollar General are based in United States of America (18,468 companies). Second is Mexico with 2 companies in Dollar General’s control (0.01%). Dollar General also owns many companies in Hong Kong : 1. These three countries combined are home to 100% of all companies that are owned by Dollar General.
Company information with group structure from Dollar General or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Dollar General
- Dollar General Corporation Goodlettsville USA
- Dolgencorp LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dolgencorp of Texas Inc. Goodlettsville USA
- Dolgen New York LLC Albany USA
- Macondgmx S.A. de C.V. San Pedro Garza García Mexico
- Dg Product Services LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Retail LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dolgen II Inc. Goodlettsville USA
- DolgenMX S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- DOLLAR GENERAL GLOBAL SOURCING LIMITED San Po Kong HongKong
- Dollar General Partners Goodlettsville USA
- Dolgen Midwest LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Retail Risk Solutions LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Strategic II LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Rhode Dolgen Island LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Transportation Inc. Goodlettsville USA
- Sun-Dollar L.P. Goodlettsville USA
- Retail Property Investments LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Ashley River Insurance Company Inc. Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Fresh Distribution Fl LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Distribution Nc LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Promotions Inc. (f/K/A Nations Title Company Inc.) Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Louisiana LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Promotions Inc. Birmingham USA
- Dg Distribution In LLC Goodlettsville USA
- South Boston FF&e LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Ridge 2021 LLC Franklin USA
- Dg Ecommerce LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Strategic I LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Distribution Midwest LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Distribution of Texas LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dolgen Holdings LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Fresh Distribution Mo LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dolgencorp LLC (f/K/A Dolgencorp Inc.) (d/B/A Dolgen LLC In Virginia and New Jersey) Goodlettsville USA
- Dolgen Nw LLC Goodlettsville USA
- South Boston Holdings Inc. Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Distribution Southeast LLC Jackson USA
- Jpi LLC Franklin USA
- Dg Distribution Pa LLC (f/K/A Dg Distribution Llc) Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Ecommerce LLC (f/K/A Strategic V Llc) Goodlettsville USA
- Dolgen California LLC (f/K/A Dg Strategic IV Llc) Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Fresh Distribution Al LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Fresh Distribution Tx LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Strategic Vii LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Distribution Ga LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Media Network LLC Goodlettsville USA
- DC Financial LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dg Transportation Inc. Bayport USA
- Dg Distribution Northeast LLC Goodlettsville USA
- Dollar General Literacy Foundation Goodlettsville USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Dollar General
Dollar General’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Dollar General is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Dollar General? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.