Agilent Technologies is a prominent American company known for its innovative solutions in the fields of life sciences, diagnostics, and applied chemical markets. They specialize in manufacturing analytical instruments, software, consumables, and services used in laboratories and research settings.
How to use Business Intelligence from Agilent Technologies
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Agilent Technologies. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Agilent Technologies or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Agilent Technologies Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Agilent Technologies’ revenue is primarily influenced by demand for its analytical instruments, software, and services in the life sciences, diagnostics, and chemical analysis industries, which can be affected by factors like research and development trends, healthcare spending, and global economic conditions. In previous years, it has reported 6.45 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Agilent Technologies to stay profitable is staying at the forefront of rapidly evolving technological advancements and maintaining a competitive edge in the highly dynamic analytical instrument and life sciences markets. Agilent Technologies has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.21 billion U.S. dollars.
- Agilent Technologies’ assets typically include a range of items such as cash and cash equivalents, accounts receivable, inventory, property and equipment, investments, and intellectual property, among others, which collectively support its operations and business activities. Agilent Technologies has reported 10.33 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Agilent Technologies’ market value in the investment market is determined by multiplying the company’s stock price by the total number of its outstanding shares, which represents the total market capitalization of the company. Agilent Technologies’ current market value is 36.41 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Agilent Technologies or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies has 241 subsidiaries in 31 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Agilent Technologies are based in the USA with 111 companies (46%). Second is the India with 38 companies in Agilent Technologies (16%). Agilent Technologies also owns 10 companies in Germany.
Company information with group structure from Agilent Technologies or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 30 companies owned by Agilent Technologies
- Agilent Technologies Inc. Santa Clara Santa Clara
- Agilent Technologies World Trade Inc. Santa Clara Santa Clara
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES (INTERNATIONAL) PRIVATE LIMITED Gurugram Haryana
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES LDA MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. PULAU PINANG
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES LDA UK LIMITED Cheadle Manchester Greater Manchester
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi Delhi
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES AUSTRALIA (M) PTY LTD Melbourne Victoria
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Melbourne Victoria
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL JAPAN LTD. Hachioji Tōkyō
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES FRANCE Les Ulis Essonne
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES SINGAPORE PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- Biotek Instruments Inc. Winooski Chittenden
- Agilent Technologies Brasil Barueri São Paulo
- Agilent Technologies Canada Inc Mississauga Ontario
- Advanced Analytical Technologies Inc. Ankeny Polk
- Agilent Technologies Taiwan Ltd. Zhongshan District Taipei City
- Acea Biosciences Inc. San Diego San Diego
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES NEW ZEALAND LIMITED Wellington Wellington
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES SINGAPORE (GLOBAL) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES SINGAPORE (SALES) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Prozyme Inc. Hayward Alameda
- Agilent Technologies México S. de R.L. de C.V. Álvaro Obregón Distrito Federal
- Agilent Dgg Norge AS Oslo Oslo
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES SINGAPORE (INTERNATIONAL) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Agilent Technologies Finland Oy Espoo Uusimaa
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES SALES (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Sungai Buloh Selangor Darul Ehsan
- E-Msion Inc. Corvallis Benton
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES (THAILAND) LIMITED Bang Rak Bangkok
- Dako Denmark ApS Glostrup Hovedstaden
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES KOREA LTD. Seoul SEOUL
Buy information from all companies owned by Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Agilent Technologies is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Agilent Technologies? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.