Cleveland-Cliffs is a major American iron ore and steel producer, with a focus on mining operations, steelmaking, and providing essential raw materials to the automotive and construction industries. Cleveland-Cliffs is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Cleveland-Cliffs
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Cleveland-Cliffs. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Cleveland-Cliffs or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Cleveland-Cliffs Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Cleveland-Cliffs’ revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as iron ore and steel prices, demand from the automotive and construction industries, operational efficiency in mining and steelmaking, and broader economic conditions affecting the steel market, it has reported 22.35 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the significant challenges for Cleveland-Cliffs to stay profitable is effectively managing the cyclical nature of the steel industry, which includes fluctuations in commodity prices, demand for steel products, and global economic conditions. Cleveland-Cliffs has historically maintained a considerable net income of 3.75 billion U.S. dollars.
- Cleveland-Cliffs’ assets include iron ore mines and pellet plants, steelmaking facilities, processing plants, and a diverse portfolio of steel and metallic products, collectively contributing to its position as a major player in the iron and steel industry. Cleveland-Cliffs has reported 19.77 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Cleveland-Cliffs’ market value in the mining market is determined by factors such as the company’s iron ore reserves, mining efficiency, the global demand and pricing for iron ore, and its strategic positioning within the competitive landscape of the mining industry. Cleveland-Cliffs current market value is 15.18 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Cleveland-Cliffs or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Cleveland-Cliffs
Cleveland-Cliffs has 215 subsidiaries in 7 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Cleveland-Cliffs are based in United States of America (198 companies). Second is Canada with 12 companies in Cleveland-Cliffs control (6%). Cleveland-Cliffs also owns many companies in Cayman Islands : 1. These three countries combined are home to 98% of all companies that are owned by Cleveland-Cliffs.
Company information with group structure from Cleveland-Cliffs or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Cleveland-Cliffs
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. Cleveland USA
- Cliffs Steel Inc. Cleveland USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Steel Holding Corporation Cleveland USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Steel LLC Chicago USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Steel Corporation Cleveland USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Ontario G.P. Toronto Canada
- Cleveland-Cliffs Burns Harbor LLC Burns Harbor USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Investments Inc. West Chester USA
- Hibbing Taconite Company (a Joint Venture) Cleveland USA
- Cleveland Cleveland-Cliffs Works LLC Cleveland USA
- Tilden Mining Company L.C. Cleveland USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Weirton LLC Weirton USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Tooling and Stamping Holdings LLC West Chester USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Plate LLC Coatesville USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Tooling and Stamping Canada Holdings Inc Windsor Canada
- Cleveland-Cliffs Tooling and Stamping Canada Partnership Windsor Canada
- Cliffs Mining Holding Sub Company Hibbing USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Steelton LLC Steelton USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Tooling and Stamping Company West Chester USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Kote Inc. New Carlisle USA
- Northshore Mining Company Cleveland USA
- Silver Bay Power Corporation Silver Bay USA
- Wabush Mines Cliffs Mining Company Managing Agent Cleveland USA
- United Taconite LLC Cleveland USA
- Fleetwood Metal Industries Inc Windsor Canada
- Ferrous Processing and Trading Company Detroit USA
- The Electromac Group Inc Windsor Canada
- Cleveland-Cliffs Riverdale LLC Riverdale USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Minorca Mine Inc. East Chicago USA
- Cliffs Resources Inc Cleveland USA
- Cliffs Logan County Coal LLC Cleveland USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Tek L.P. New Carlisle USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Tubular Components LLC Walbridge USA
- The Cleveland-Cliffs Iron Company Inc Cleveland USA
- Cliffs Minnesota Mining Company Cleveland USA
- Cliffs Mining Services Company Cleveland USA
- Lake Superior & Ishpeming Railroad Company Negaunee USA
- Fleetwood Metal Industries LLC Sylacauga USA
- Cannon Automotive Solutions – Bowling Green Inc. Bowling Green USA
- Erie L Cliffs L C Hoyt Lakes USA
- Fpt Cleveland LLC Cleveland USA
- Cliffs Tiop Holding LLC Cleveland USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs Columbus LLC Richfield USA
- Cliffs Tiop Inc. Cleveland USA
- Cliffs UTAC Holding LLC Cleveland USA
- AK STEEL INTERNATIONAL B.V. Stevenage UnitedKingdom
- Cliffs Natural Resources Exploration Inc. Cleveland USA
- SLC Recycling Industries Inc Warren USA
- Extra Energy Inc. Princeton USA
- Cleveland-Cliffs International Holding Company Cleveland USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Cleveland-Cliffs
Cleveland-Cliffs company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Cleveland-Cliffs is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Cleveland-Cliffs? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.