Sony is a global Japanese conglomerate renowned for its diverse portfolio of electronics, entertainment, and technology products and services. Sony Corporation is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
How to use Business Intelligence from Sony
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Sony. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Sony or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Sony Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Sony’s revenue is primarily influenced by the sales of its various products and services, including consumer electronics, gaming consoles, entertainment content, and professional solutions, with factors like consumer demand, market competition, and economic conditions playing significant roles, it has reported 89.9 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Sony to stay profitable is effectively competing in rapidly evolving and competitive markets, such as consumer electronics and entertainment, while continuously innovating and adapting to changing consumer preferences and technological advancements. Sony has historically maintained a considerable net income of 7.99 billion U.S. dollars.
- Sony’s assets include a diverse portfolio of intellectual property, manufacturing facilities, entertainment content, consumer electronics, gaming hardware and software, financial investments, and a network of subsidiaries, all contributing to the company’s overall value and operations. Sony has reported 260.48 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Sony’s market value in the electronics market is determined by multiplying the company’s stock price by the total number of outstanding shares, which reflects the market’s collective assessment of Sony’s worth as a publicly traded company. Sony current market value is 108.84 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Sony or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Sony
Sony has 1,547 subsidiaries in 58 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Sony are based in Japan (470 companies). Second is United States of America with 350 companies in Sony’s control (23%). Sony also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 179. These three countries combined are home to 65% of all companies that are owned by Sony.
Company information with group structure from Sony or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Sony
- SONY GROUP CORPORATION Minato Japan
- Sony Corporation of America New York USA
- Sony Entertainment Inc. New York USA
- Sony Music Entertainment New York USA
- SONY TECHNOLOGY (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Thailand
- Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc. Culver City USA
- Sony Music Holdings Inc. New York USA
- Sony Music Entertainment B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- SONY MUSIC SOLUTIONS INC. Minato Japan
- SONY ELECTRONICS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- SONY BANK INCORPORATED Chiya Japan
- Sony Dadc US Inc. Terre Haute USA
- SONY INDIA SOFTWARE CENTRE PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- SONY MUSIC LABELS INC. Chiya Japan
- SONY GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INC. Minato Japan
- SONY INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- Sony Mobile Communications (China) Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- Sony Electrónicos de México S.A. de C.V. CDMX Mexico
- Sony Music Entertainment International Services GmbH Munich Germany
- Sony Mobile Communications AB Lund Sweden
- Sony Pictures Releasing International Corporation Culver City USA
- Sony Music Publishing Mexico S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Sony Music Entertainment Brasil Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Sony Pictures Television Inc. Culver City USA
- SONY FINANCIAL GROUP INC. Chiya Japan
- Sony Global Information System (China) Co. Ltd. Dalian China
- SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT UK LIMITED Saint Johns Wood UnitedKingdom
- Sony (China) Ltd. Beijing China
- SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT ESPAÑA SL Madrid Spain
- Game Show Network Music LLC Santa Monica USA
- SONY TAIWAN LIMITED Zhongshan District Taiwan
- Sony Music Entertainment México S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT (JAPAN) INC. Minato Japan
- SONY PAYMENT SERVICES INC. Minato Japan
- LEFT BANK PICTURES (TELEVISION) LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- Sony Explora Science Co. Ltd. Beijing Beijing China
- Beijing Suohong Electronics Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- ZOMBA RECORDS LIMITED Saint Johns Wood UnitedKingdom
- SONY THAI COMPANY LIMITED Huai Khwang Thailand
- Shanghai Suoguang Visual Products Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- SONY CREATIVE PRODUCTS INC. Minato Japan
- Sony Comercio de México S.A. de C.V. Ciudad de México Mexico
- Sony Music Entertainment Mexico S.A. de C.V. Miguel Hidalgo Mexico
- Sony Pictures Studios Inc. Culver City USA
- SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT FRANCE SAS Paris France
- Ellation LLC San Francisco USA
- LBP THE CROWN 5 LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- LIFECARE DESIGN INC. Kawasaki Japan
- Sony Music Entertainment-Chile Limitada Santiago Chile
- Sony Inter-American SA Panama Panama
Buy information from all companies owned by Sony
Sony’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Sony is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Sony? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.