Walgreens is a prominent American pharmacy and retail company, offering a wide range of healthcare products and services through its chain of stores across the United States. Walgreens is headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Walgreens
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Walgreens. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Walgreens or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Walgreens Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Walgreens’ revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as prescription drug sales, over-the-counter healthcare product sales, demand for pharmacy services, the number of stores and their locations, and the broader healthcare and retail market conditions in the United States, it has reported 135.95 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Walgreens to stay profitable is effectively managing competition from online pharmacies and retailers while adapting to changes in healthcare regulations and consumer preferences. Walgreens has historically maintained a considerable net income of 6.29 billion U.S. dollars.
- Walgreens’ assets include a vast network of retail stores, pharmacies, inventory of pharmaceutical and healthcare products, intellectual property related to healthcare services, partnerships with healthcare providers, and a diverse range of real estate holdings, collectively valued at billions of dollars. Walgreens has reported 92.68 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Walgreens’ market value in the pharmacy market is determined by multiplying its stock’s current market price by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, financial performance, and expectations about the company’s future prescription drug sales, retail performance, and competitive position in the pharmacy and retail healthcare industry. Walgreens current market value is 39.34 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Walgreens or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Walgreens
Walgreens has 10,771 subsidiaries in 7 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Walgreens are based in United States of America (9,601 companies). Second is Mexico with 968 companies in Walgreens’s control (9%). Walgreens also owns many companies in Chile : 198. These three countries combined are home to 99% of all companies that are owned by Walgreens.
Company information with group structure from Walgreens or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Walgreens
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. Deerfield USA
- Walgreen Co. Deerfield USA
- Bond Drug Company of Illinois LLC Deerfield USA
- Farmacias Benavides S.A.B. de C.V. Monterrey Mexico
- Duane Reade Inc. New York USA
- Walgreen Arizona Drug Co. Deerfield USA
- Farmacias Ahumada S.p.A. Santiago Chile
- Farmacias ABC de México S.A. de C.V. Guadalajara Mexico
- Carecentrix Inc. Hartford USA
- Stephen L. Lafrance Pharmacy Inc. Pine Bluff USA
- Walgreen of Puerto Rico Inc. Bayamón USA
- Walgreen Eastern Co. Inc. Deerfield USA
- Walgreen Louisiana Co. Inc. Deerfield USA
- Wba Acquisition 5 LLC Deerfield USA
- Village Practice Management Company LLC Chicago USA
- Starling Physicians Pllc Rocky Hill USA
- Walgreen National Corporation Deerfield USA
- Summit Medical Group P.A. Berkeley Heights USA
- Crescent Healthcare Inc. Santa Fe Springs USA
- Innovation Associates Inc. Johnson City USA
- Turnkey Health LLC Philadelphia USA
- Whole Health Management Inc. Cleveland USA
- Village Medical Management LLC Chicago USA
- Comercializadora Y Distribuidora Bf Sa Santiago Chile
- Walgreen of Hawaii LLC Deerfield USA
- Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy LLC Pittsburgh USA
- Summit Health Management LLC New Providence USA
- Reade Duane Holdings Inc New York USA
- Duane Reade Shareholders LLC New York USA
- Benavides de Reynosa S.A. de C.V. Monterrey Mexico
- Walgreens.com Inc. Deerfield USA
- Waltrust Properties Inc. Deerfield USA
- ABF Administracion de Beneficios Farmacauticos S.A. Santiago Chile
- Sleep Management Solutions LLC Hartford USA
- Walgreen Asia Services S.A.R.L. Northbrook USA
- Servicios Logísticos Benavides S. A de C. V Monterrey Mexico
- Walgreens Home Care Inc. Phoenix USA
- Cystic Fibrosis Services LLC Bethesda USA
- Laboratorios MDK SA Santiago Chile
- Prime Therapeutics Specialty Pharmacy LLC Deerfield USA
- Inmobiliaria Avantuen SA Santiago Chile
- Summit Breast Care Montclair USA
- WBA UK INVESTMENTS LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- Fasa Investment Limitada Santiago Chile
- Superior Bermuda GP Hamilton Bermuda
- Inversiones Internacionales Inverfar S.A. Santiago Chile
- Family Practice Associates PC Bernardsville USA
- Farmacias Benavides S.A. de C.V. Hermosillo Mexico
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Services Mc Sam Monaco Monaco
- Ocean State Home Health Care Inc. Warwick USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Walgreens
Walgreens’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Walgreens is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Walgreens? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.