AU Optronics is a Taiwanese company that specializes in the design and manufacture of liquid crystal displays (LCDs) and other flat-panel display products. It is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of display technology for a wide range of applications, including televisions, monitors, and various industrial and consumer electronic devices.
How to use Business Intelligence from AU Optronics
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from AU Optronics. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to AU Optronics or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerce, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
AU Optronics Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: AU Optronics is influenced by factors such as global demand for consumer electronics, technological advancements in the display industry, and market competition. In previous years, it has reported 13.27 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for AU Optronics to stay profitable is the cyclical nature of the display industry, which can lead to fluctuations in demand and pricing. AU Optronics has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.2 billion U.S. dollars.
- AU Optronics’ assets typically include manufacturing facilities, production equipment, intellectual property related to display technology, inventory, and financial investments. AU Optronics has reported 15.35 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- AU Optronics’ market value in the investment market is determined by the collective perception of investors and analysts, taking into account factors such as the company’s financial performance, growth prospects, industry conditions, and supply and demand for its stock. AU Optronics’ current market value is 6.04 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from AU Optronics or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by AU Optronics
AU Optronics has 14 subsidiaries in 4 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by AU Optronics are based in United States (7 companies). Second is China with 5 companies in AU Optronics’ control (36%). AU Optronics also owns 1 company in Finland.
Company information with group structure from AU Optronics or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 5 companies owned by AU Optronics
- Au Optronics (Kunshan) Co. Ltd. Ni-Ku Jiangsu
- Xiamen AU Optronics Corp Xiamen Fujian
- Au Optronics Manufacturing (Shanghai) Corporation Shanghai Shanghai
- Suzhou AU Optronics Corp
- AU Optronics (Shanghai) Corp Shanghai Shanghai
Buy information from all companies owned by AU Optronics
AU Optronics‘ company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by AU Optronics is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of AU Optronics? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes. Do you have CRM data in need of enrichment? Supercharge your data with BoldData’s enrichment services – reach out to us today to ignite your data-driven success!
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.