TransDigm Group is an American aerospace manufacturing company that specializes in producing highly engineered components for commercial and military aircraft. Known for its focus on proprietary and sole-source products, TransDigm has a reputation for strong financial performance and a business model centered around acquiring and efficiently managing aerospace and defense product lines.
How to use Business Intelligence from TransDigm Group
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from TransDigm Group. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to TransDigm Group or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
TransDigm Group Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: TransDigm Group’s revenue is primarily influenced by demand for commercial and military aircraft, maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) activities, as well as their proprietary and sole-source aerospace components. In previous years, it has reported 4.88 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for TransDigm Group to stay profitable is managing and balancing the costs associated with acquiring new businesses and maintaining high margins on their proprietary aerospace components amidst changing market dynamics. TransDigm Group has historically maintained a considerable net income of 747 million U.S. dollars.
- TransDigm Group’s assets consist of a diverse portfolio of proprietary aerospace components, manufacturing facilities, intellectual property rights, and a range of acquired aerospace and defense product lines. TransDigm Group has reported 19.24 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- TransDigm Group’s market value in the investment market is determined by the collective perception of its future earnings potential, growth prospects, industry conditions, and the demand for aerospace and defense products, influencing its stock price through supply and demand dynamics. TransDigm Group’s current market value is 34.61 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from TransDigm Group or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by TransDigm Group
TransDigm Group has 294 subsidiaries in 18 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by TransDigm Group are based in the United States (179 companies). Second is the United Kingdom with 55 companies in TransDigm Group’s control (19%). TransDigm Group also owns 10 companies in Canada.
Company information with group structure from TransDigm Group or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by TransDigm Group
- Transdigm Group Incorporated Cleveland Cuyahoga
- Esterline Technologies Corp Cleveland Cuyahoga
- Nordisk Aviation Products AS Holmestrand Vestfold og Telemark
- McKechnie Aerospace Investments Inc. Irvine Orange
- Ta Aerospace Co. Valencia Los Angeles
- Sunbank de Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V. Tijuana Baja California
- Cmc Électronique Inc Montréal Québec
- Hartwell Corporation Placentia Orange
- Leach International Corporation Buena Park Santa Clara
- Kirkhill Inc. Brea Orange
- Airborne Acquisition Inc. Solon Cuyahoga
- DARCHEM HOLDINGS LIMITED Barnwood Gloucestershire
- Korry Electronics Co. Everett Snohomish
- TDG Germany GmbH Miesbach Miesbach
- Aviation Technologies Inc. Cleveland Cuyahoga
- AUXITROL Bourges Cher
- CHELTON LIMITED Marlow Buckinghamshire
- LEACH INTERNATIONAL EUROPE Sarralbe Moselle
- Bridport Aviation Products (Kunshan) Co. Ltd. Suzhou Jiangsu
- Armtec Defense Products Co. Coachella Riverside
- ScioTeq Kortrijk West Vlaanderen
- Ilc Industries LLC Bohemia Suffolk
- Ilc Holdings Inc. Bohemia Suffolk
- Electromech Technologies LLC Wichita Sedgwick
- Mason Electric Co. Rancho Cascades CA
- Data Device Corporation Bohemia Suffolk
- Armtec Countermeasures Co. Coachella Riverside
- Arkwin Industries Inc. Westbury Nassau
- Armtec Countermeasures Co. Camden Ouachita
- Pexco Aerospace Inc. Union Gap Yakima
- Pneudraulics Inc. Rancho Cucamonga San Bernardino
- Young & Franklin Inc. Liverpool Onondaga
- Tactair Fluid Controls Inc. Liverpool Onondaga
- Whippany Actuation Systems LLC Whippany Morris
- Schneller LLC Kent Portage
- Calspan Corporation Buffalo Erie
- Breeze-Eastern LLC Whippany Morris
- Chelton Avionics Inc. Prescott Yavapai
- Adams Rite Aerospace Inc. Fullerton Orange
- Hytek Finishes Co. Kent King
- Esterline México S. de R.L. de C.V. Tijuana Baja California
- Avionic Instruments LLC Avenel Middlesex
- Champion Aerospace LLC Liberty Pickens
- Airborne Systems North America Inc. Pennsauken Camden
- Semco Instruments Inc. Branford New Haven
- Transdigm Inc. Cleveland Cuyahoga
- Airborne Systems North America of CA Inc. Santa Ana Orange
- Tdg Esl Holdings Inc. Cleveland Cuyahoga
- Airborne Systems North America of NJ Inc. Pennsauken Camden
- TRANSICOIL (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. Bandaraya Melaka Malacca
Buy information from all companies owned by TransDigm Group
TransDigm Group’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by TransDigm Group is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of TransDigm Group? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes. Do you have CRM data in need of enrichment? Supercharge your data with BoldData’s enrichment services – reach out to us today to ignite your data-driven success!
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.