LG Chem is a South Korean multinational chemical company known for its innovations in the production of advanced materials and chemicals, including lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles and energy storage. LG Chem is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
How to use Business Intelligence from LG Chem
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from LG Chem. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to LG Chem or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
LG Chem Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: LG Chem’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as demand for lithium-ion batteries, petrochemical products, and advanced materials, as well as the performance of its diverse business segments in industries such as energy storage, automotive, and electronics, it has reported 37.26 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for LG Chem to stay profitable is managing the competitive landscape in the rapidly evolving and highly competitive industries it operates in, such as the electric vehicle battery market. LG Chem has historically maintained a considerable net income of 3.2 billion U.S. dollars.
- LG Chem’s assets typically include manufacturing facilities for batteries, chemicals, and advanced materials, intellectual property, research and development capabilities, and financial investments related to its various business segments. LG Chem has reported 43.02 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- LG Chem’s market value in the chemical market is determined by its stock price multiplied by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, financial performance, competition in the chemical industry, and broader economic conditions affecting the chemical sector. LG Chem current market value is 30.55 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from LG Chem or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by LG Chem
LG Chem has 107 subsidiaries in 19 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by LG Chem are based in China (27 companies). Second is South Korea with 22 companies in LG Chem’s control (21%). LG Chem also owns many companies in United States of America : 22. These three countries combined are home to 67% of all companies that are owned by LG Chem.
Company information with group structure from LG Chem or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by LG Chem
- Lg Energy Solution Michigan Inc. Holland USA
- Tianjin Lg Bohai Chemical Company Limited Tianjin China
- LG Energy Solution Europe GmbH Sulzbach (Taunus) Germany
- LG Energy Solution Battery (Nanjing) Co. Ltd. Nanjing China
- LG Chemical (Guangzhou) Engineering Plastics Co. Ltd. Guangzhou China
- Tianjin LG Specialty Chemical Co. Ltd. Tianjin China
- LG CHEM (TAIWAN) LTD. Neihu District Taiwan
- Uniseal Inc. Evansville USA
- Aierji Chemistry (Hangzhou) Jianduan Material Co. Ltd. Hangzhou China
- LG CHEM EUROPE GMBH UK OFFICE West Wimbledon UnitedKingdom
- Lg Energy Solution Vertech Inc. Westborough USA
- Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc. Boston USA
- LG-HY BCM Co. Ltd. Gumi SouthKorea
- FARMHANNONG (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED San Pa Tong Thailand
- LGC PETROCHEMICAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- Lg Nanoh2o LLC Torrance USA
- Lg Chem America Inc. Atlanta USA
- LG Chemistry Beijing Office Beijing China
- Aierji Chemistry Technology Development Co. Ltd. Wuxi China
- (Zhu) LG Chemistry Shanghai China
- LG CHEM EUROPE GMBH Sesto San Giovanni Italy
- LG Energy Solution (Taiwan) Ltd. Neihu District Taiwan
- LG CHEM LIFE SCIENCES (THAILAND) LIMITED Pathum Wan Thailand
- LG CHEM POLAND SP Z O O Kobierzyce Poland
- Aveo Securities Corporation Cambridge USA
- AVEO PHARMA (IRELAND) LIMITED Cork Ireland
- HAENGBOKNURI CO. LTD. Cheongju SouthKorea
- LG CHEM HAI PHONG ENGINEERING PLASTICS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY Hồng Phong Vietnam
- LG ENERGY SOLUTION AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Melbourne Australia
- Ningbo Zhenhai LG Yongxing Trading Co. Ltd. Ningbo China
- LG CHEM LTD. Jakarta Indonesia
- LX HAUSYS EUROPE GMBH Wadhurst UnitedKingdom
- LG CHEM TK KIMYA SANAYI VE TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI İstanbul Turkey
- AVEO PHARMA LIMITED Bristol UnitedKingdom
- LG CHEM LIFE SCIENCES POLAND SP Z O O Warszawa Poland
- EVERTEC INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Tsim Sha Tsui HongKong
- LG Energy Solution Göteborg filial Göteborg Sweden
- LG ENERGY SOLUTION EUROPE GMBH Sesto San Giovanni Italy
- Farmhannong America Inc. Fort Lee USA
- Lg Energy Solution Michigan Inc. Hazel Park USA
- Lejin Chemistry (China) Investment Co. Ltd. Chongqing Branch Chongqing China
- LG Chem Ltd. Yeosu SouthKorea
- Lejin Chemistry (China) Investment Co. Ltd. Hefei Branch Hefei China
- LG Chemical (China) Investment Ltd. Shenzhen Office Shenzhen China
- LG Chem Ltd. Naju SouthKorea
- Lg Chem America Inc. San Jose USA
- LG ENERGY SOLUTION LTD. Cheongju SouthKorea
- LG Chem Ltd. Cheongju SouthKorea
- LG Chem Ltd. Yeosu SouthKorea
- LG KEM PREDSTAVITELSTVO Moskva Russia
Buy information from all companies owned by LG Chem
LG Chem’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by LG Chem is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of LG Chem? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.