Bristol Myers Squibb is a leading global pharmaceutical company known for its research, development, and commercialization of innovative medicines and therapies. Bristol Myers Squibb is headquartered in New York City, New York, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Bristol Myers Squibb
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Bristol Myers Squibb. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Bristol Myers Squibb or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Bristol Myers Squibb Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Bristol Myers Squibb’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the success of its pharmaceutical products, research and development outcomes, patent expirations, regulatory approvals, and global market demand for healthcare treatments, it has reported 46.38 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Bristol Myers Squibb to stay profitable is navigating the competitive landscape of the pharmaceutical industry, characterized by patent cliffs, pricing pressures, and the need for continuous innovation in drug development. Bristol Myers Squibb has historically maintained a considerable net income of 6.99 billion U.S. dollars.
- Bristol Myers Squibb’s assets encompass a vast array of pharmaceutical products, intellectual property rights, research and development capabilities, manufacturing facilities, and a global network of sales and distribution channels. Bristol Myers Squibb has reported 109.31 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Bristol Myers Squibb’s market value in the pharmaceutical company market is determined by multiplying its stock’s current market price by the total number of outstanding shares. Bristol Myers Squibb current market value is 160.98 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Bristol Myers Squibb or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Bristol Myers Squibb
Bristol Myers Squibb has 486 subsidiaries in 51 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Bristol Myers Squibb are based in United States of America (280 companies). Second is Japan with 45 companies in Bristol Myers Squibb’s control (9%). Bristol Myers Squibb also owns many companies in Switzerland : 16. These three countries combined are home to 70% of all companies that are owned by Bristol Myers Squibb.
Company information with group structure from Bristol Myers Squibb or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Bristol Myers Squibb
- Bristol-Myers Squibb GmbH & Co. KGaA München Germany
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Holding Pharma Ltd. Liability Company Manatí USA
- Pharmion Corporation Summit USA
- Bristol-Myers Squibb International Corporation New York USA
- Pharmion Corporation San Francisco USA
- La Société Bristol-Myers Squibb Canada Montréal Canada
- Myokardia Inc. Brisbane USA
- BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA FZ-LLC Dubai United Arab Emirates
- E.R. Squibb & Sons L.L.C. East Brunswick USA
- Bristol-Myers Squibb de Guatemala Limitada Guatemala Guatemala
- Juno Therapeutics GmbH München Germany
- Celgene International Inc. New York USA
- BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- Kosan Biosciences Incorporated Hayward USA
- Turning Point Therapeutics Inc. San Diego USA
- BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB DE COLOMBIA S A Bogotá Colombia
- Celgene Canada Inc Mississauga Canada
- Bristol-Myers de Venezuela S.C.A. Caracas Venezuela
- Celgene Avilomics Research Inc. Bedford USA
- Bristol-Meyers Squibb S.A. (Honduras) Tegucigalpa Honduras
- Oy Bristol-Myers Squibb (Finland) Ab Helsingfors Finland
- Celgene Corporation Consulting (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- Anthrogenesis Corp Summit USA
- Adnexus Therapeutics Inc. Waltham USA
- LABORATORIOS FARMACEUTICOS SQUIBB S.A. Guatemala Guatemala
- Celgene Switzerland Holdings Sàrl Boudry Switzerland
- Padlock Therapeutics Inc. Cambridge USA
- Flexus Biosciences Inc. San Carlos USA
- Celgene Chemicals Sàrl Boudry Switzerland
- Celgene Cellular Therapeutics Warren USA
- CELGENE COMPANY LIMITED Khlong Toei Thailand
- CELGENE UK MANUFACTURING (II) LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB HANBAI K.K. Chiya Japan
- Celgene Rivot LLC Summit USA
- Celgene Quanticel Research Inc. Summit USA
- CELGENE UK DISTRIBUTION LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Canada Co. New York USA
- Celgene Research and Development Company LLC Summit USA
- BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB HOLDINGS IRELAND UNLIMITED COMPANY Mulhuddart Ireland
- Celgene Switzerland LLC Summit USA
- Celgene Puerto Rico Distribution LLC Summit USA
- Celmed LLC Summit USA
- Deuteria Pharmaceuticals Inc. Summit USA
- Celgene Quanticel Research Inc. San Francisco USA
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceuticals Unlimited Company New York USA
- Bristol Laboratories Medical Information Systems Inc. New York USA
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharma Holding Company LLC New York USA
- Bms Korea Holdings L.L.C. New York USA
- Bms Latin American Nominees L.L.C. New York USA
- Bms Luxembourg Partners L.L.C. New York USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Bristol Myers Squibb
Bristol Myers Squibb’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Bristol Myers Squibb is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Bristol Myers Squibb? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.