Boeing is a major American aerospace and defense corporation known for its aircraft manufacturing, defense systems, and space technology. Boeing is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Boeing
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Boeing. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Boeing or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Boeing Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Boeing’s revenue is primarily influenced by the sales of commercial and military aircraft, as well as factors such as global demand for air travel, defense spending, and overall economic conditions, it has reported 62.29 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Boeing to stay profitable is managing complex supply chain issues, regulatory compliance, and safety concerns while competing in a highly competitive and cyclical aerospace industry. Boeing has historically maintained a considerable net income of 4.2 billion U.S. dollars.
- Boeing’s assets include manufacturing facilities, intellectual property related to aircraft and aerospace technology, a diverse range of commercial and military aircraft, a global supply chain, and significant financial assets like investments and cash reserves. Boeing has reported 138.55 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Boeing’s market value in the aerospace market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, order backlog, competitive position, global demand for aircraft, defense contracts, technological innovation, and investor sentiment, collectively influencing its stock price and overall market capitalization. Boeing current market value is 104.45 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Boeing or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Boeing
Boeing has 938 subsidiaries in 40 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Boeing are based in United States of America (754 companies). Second is India with 34 companies in Boeing’s control (4%). Boeing also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 21. These three countries combined are home to 86% of all companies that are owned by Boeing.
Company information with group structure from Boeing or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Boeing
- JEPPESEN AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Melbourne Australia
- BOEING DISTRIBUTION AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- INSITU PACIFIC PTY LTD Brisbane Australia
- BOEING DISTRIBUTION AUSTRALIA HOLDINGS PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- Boeing Digital Solutions Inc. Englewood USA
- Boeing Distribution Services Inc. Hialeah USA
- Boeing Aerospace Operations Inc. Oklahoma City USA
- Boeing Service Company Saint Louis USA
- Insitu Inc. Bingen USA
- Boeing Distribution Inc. Dfw Airport USA
- Continental Graphics Corporation Long Beach USA
- Argon St Inc. Fairfax USA
- Inmedius Inc. Pittsburgh USA
- Boeing US Training And Flight Services L.L.C. Virginia Gardens USA
- Boeing Deutschland GmbH Berlin Germany
- BOEING COMMERCIAL AVIATION SERVICES EUROPE LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- Irish Interiors Inc. Huntington Beach USA
- Digital Receiver Technology Inc. Germantown USA
- Spectrolab Inc. Sylmar USA
- Boeing Distribution Services Xii LLC Wellington USA
- Boeing Distribution Services X Inc. Hialeah USA
- Boeing Global Holdings Corporation Chicago USA
- Douglas McDonnell Insurance Holdings Corporation Long Beach USA
- Bcc Equipment Leasing Corporation Long Beach USA
- Central Kansas Aerospace Manufacturing LLC Wilmington USA
- Aurora Flight Sciences of West Virginia Inc. Bridgeport USA
- Boeing Distribution Services IV Inc. Chicago USA
- Douglas McDonnell Services Inc Saint Louis USA
- Boeing Capital Corporation Renton USA
- Boeing Distribution Services Vi LLC O’Fallon USA
- Ltp Corporation Northborough USA
- BOEING INDIA DEFENSE PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- AerData Group B.V. Amsterdam Netherlands
- Boeing Helena Inc. Helena USA
- Jay Cee Fastener Corp Paramus USA
- Boeing Distribution Services Defense LLC O’Fallon USA
- BOEING OPERATIONS INTERNATIONAL INC Roma Italy
- Boeing Intelligence & Analytics Inc. Annapolis Junction USA
- Boeing Charleston Co North Charleston USA
- BOEING UK TRAINING AND FLIGHT SERVICES LIMITED Crawley UnitedKingdom
- Boeing Tianjin Composites Co. Ltd. Tianjin China
- Boeing Lts Inc. Chicago USA
- NARUS NETWORKS PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- AERDATA UK LIMITED Crawley UnitedKingdom
- BOEING DISTRIBUTION SERVICES SAS Senlis France
- BOEING AUSTRALIA COMPONENT REPAIRS PTY LTD Melbourne Australia
- BOEING DISTRIBUTION SERVICES PTE. LIMITED Singapore Singapore
- Boeing Comsatcom Services Inc. El Segundo USA
- MEASURING & CONTROL EQUIPMENT COMPANY PROPRIETARY LIMITED Sydney Australia
- Boeing International Support Systems Company Saudi Arabia Ltd Riyadh SaudiArabia
Buy information from all companies owned by Boeing
Boeing’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Boeing is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Boeing? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.