Schlumberger is a leading global oilfield services company, providing technology and solutions for the oil and gas industry. Schlumberger Limited is headquartered in Houston, Texas, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Schlumberger
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Schlumberger. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Schlumberger or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Schlumberger Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Schlumberger’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as global energy demand, exploration and production activity in the oil and gas industry, pricing of oilfield services, technological advancements, and international geopolitical events affecting the energy sector, it has reported 23.67 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Schlumberger to stay profitable is effectively managing the cyclicality of the oil and gas industry, which can lead to fluctuations in demand for its services and the need for cost control during industry downturns. Schlumberger has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.09 billion U.S. dollars.
- Schlumberger’s assets typically include a vast array of technology, equipment, and intellectual property related to the oilfield services sector, as well as financial investments and global infrastructure supporting its oil and gas operations. Schlumberger has reported 41.97 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Schlumberger’s market value in the oil and gas market is determined by its stock price multiplied by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting investor sentiment, financial performance, its role in the oilfield services industry, and broader economic conditions impacting the oil and gas sector. Schlumberger current market value is 58.86 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Schlumberger or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Schlumberger
Schlumberger has 1,486 subsidiaries in 79 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Schlumberger are based in United States of America (726 companies). Second is Canada with 102 companies in Schlumberger’s control (7%). Schlumberger also owns many companies in Norway : 87. These three countries combined are home to 62% of all companies that are owned by Schlumberger.
Company information with group structure from Schlumberger or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Schlumberger
- Schlumberger Limited Houston USA
- Schlumberger Guyana Inc Georgetown Guyana
- Schlumberger Omnes Inc. Houston USA
- Smith International Inc. Houston USA
- PT. SCHLUMBERGER GEOPHYSICS NUSANTARA Jakarta Indonesia
- Cameron Solutions Inc. Houston USA
- Natco Group Inc. Houston USA
- CAMERON MANUFACTURING (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Coimbatore India
- SCHLUMBERGER ARGENTINA S.A. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- Schlumberger Oilfield Equipments (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- GEOSERVICES AUSTRALASIA PTY LIMITED Perth Australia
- KUDU AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED Perth Australia
- WESTERNGECO OVERSEAS N’Djamena Chad
- Onesubsea LLC Houston USA
- SCHLUMBERGER ITALIANA SPA San Donato Milanese Italy
- RESERVOIR PRODUCT MFG (S) PTE LTD Singapore Singapore
- Smith International Bolivia Ltda Santa Cruz de la Sierra Bolivia
- Sii Mega Diamond Inc. Provo USA
- Cameron Technologies Us LLC Coraopolis USA
- M-I L.L.C. Florence USA
- CAMERON ARGENTINA S.A.I.C. Zárate Argentina
- Natco Canada Ltd Calgary Canada
- Schlumberger Rig Technology Inc. Katy USA
- PT. INSOLCON INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- Onesubsea Utlandet Norway
- Thomas Energy Services LLC New Iberia USA
- Southwestern Wire Cloth Inc. Florence USA
- Pb Water Services USA Inc. Denver USA
- Terratek Inc. Houston USA
- Silun Beixie Gem Machinery Oil Field Equipment (Chengdu) Co. Ltd. Chengdu China
- DOWELL SCHLUMBERGER (WESTERN) S.A. Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Cameron West Coast Inc. Bakersfield USA
- Cooper Cameron Valves Tbv Techno Inc Little Rock USA
- Petroleum Equipment and Supplies N.V. Willemstad Curacao
- SCHLUMBERGER TECHNICAL SERVICES INC. Luanda Angola
- SCHLUMBERGER (NIGERIA) LIMITED Lagos Nigeria
- PETROLEUM SERVICES & INSTRUMENTS CO. Cairo Egypt
- SWECO INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENTS (SHANGHAI) CO. LTD. Shanghai China
- PETROALLIANCE SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED Lefkosia Cyprus
- Wireline Control Systems Inc. Broussard USA
- Smith International Inc San Fernando TrinidadAndTobago
- SCHLUMBERGER – QATAR Doha Qatar
- SCHLUMBERGER SA Paris France
- WESTERNGECO DATA SERVICES Cairo Egypt
- ONESUBSEA OPERATIONS LIMITED Westhill UnitedKingdom
- M-I Drilling Fluids de Venezuela C.A. Maracaibo Venezuela
- ONESUBSEA OFFSHORE ENGINEERING LIMITED Collingham UnitedKingdom
- Schlumberger Flopetrol Saudi West SaudiArabia
- WESTERNGECO SEISMIC SDN. BHD. Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- SCHLUMBERGER OVERSEAS S.A. Manama Bahrain
Buy information from all companies owned by Schlumberger
Schlumberger’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Schlumberger is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Schlumberger? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.