Hewlett-Packard (HP) is a global technology company known for its innovations in personal computing, printing, and related technologies, with a rich history dating back to the early days of Silicon Valley. Hewlett-Packard (HP) is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Hewlett-Packard
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Hewlett-Packard. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Hewlett-Packard or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Hewlett-Packard Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Hewlett-Packard’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as sales of personal computers, printers, imaging and printing products, software, services, and the overall demand for technology solutions in both consumer and business markets, it has reported 64.98 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Hewlett-Packard to stay profitable is effectively competing in the rapidly evolving and competitive technology industry, innovating to meet changing customer needs, and managing costs while maintaining product quality. Hewlett-Packard has historically maintained a considerable net income of 6.52 billion U.S. dollars.
- Hewlett-Packard’s assets typically include a broad range of physical assets such as manufacturing facilities, office spaces, research and development centers, as well as intellectual property, financial investments, and a diverse portfolio of technology products and services. Hewlett-Packard has reported 38.91 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Hewlett-Packard’s market value in the technology market is determined by factors such as its stock price, financial performance, market share in various technology sectors, competitiveness in the industry, and its ability to innovate and adapt to technological trends. Hewlett-Packard current market value is 38.75 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Hewlett-Packard or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Hewlett-Packard
Hewlett-Packard has 580 subsidiaries in 68 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Hewlett-Packard are based in United States of America (170 companies). Second is India with 101 companies in Hewlett-Packard’s control (17%). Hewlett-Packard also owns many companies in Brazil : 63. These three countries combined are home to 57% of all companies that are owned by Hewlett-Packard.
Company information with group structure from Hewlett-Packard or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Hewlett-Packard
- HP COMPUTING AND PRINTING SYSTEMS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- Plantronics B.V. Hoofddorp Netherlands
- POLYCOM ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- HP Trading (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. Shanghai China
- HP PPS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- HP SINGAPORE (PRIVATE) LIMITED Singapore Singapore
- HP R&D Holding LLC Palo Alto USA
- Polycom Communications Technology (Beijing) Co. Ltd. Beijing China
- Hewlett-Packard World Trade LLC Palo Alto USA
- HP COLOMBIA S A S Bogotá Colombia
- HP PPS PHILIPPINES INC. Makati City Philippines
- HP Printing Korea Co. Ltd. Seongnam SouthKorea
- HP Inc Peru S.R.L. Lima Peru
- HP Multigráfica S.A. de C.V. Iztacalco Mexico
- ESHOWE CAR CARE CENTRE (PTY) LTD Hlabisa South Africa
- POLYCOM GLOBAL LIMITED Si Racha Thailand
- Accordent Technologies Inc. El Segundo USA
- POLYCOM TELECOMUNICACOES DO BRASIL São Paulo Brazil
- HP TECHNOLOGY VIETNAM COMPANY LTD Hồ Chí Minh Vietnam
- 3COM EGYPT Dokki -Cairo Egypt
- Palm Latin America Inc. Palo Alto USA
- Hewlett-Packard Products Cv 2 LLC Palo Alto USA
- HP Hewlett Packard Group LLC Palo Alto USA
- CAPE NETWORKS (PTY) LTD EERSTE RIVER South Africa
- The Tall Tree Insurance Company Palo Alto USA
- 3Com Chile Santiago Chile
- HP INC (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED Bang Rak Thailand
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P. Spring USA
- Hpi Cchgpii LLC Palo Alto USA
- Hewlett-Packard Global Services Panama S.A. Panama Panama
- Polycom Capital LLC Alviso USA
- Hpq Holdings LLC Palo Alto USA
- Hpi Luxembourg LLC Palo Alto USA
- Hpi J2 Holdings LLC Palo Alto USA
- Hpi Bermuda Holdings LLC Palo Alto USA
- HP INC AP HONG KONG LIMITED Tai Koo Shing HongKong
- HP Nederland B.V. Amstelveen Netherlands
- HP INC HONG KONG LIMITED Tai Koo Shing HongKong
- HEWLETT-PACKARD (PENANG) SDN BHD Bayan Lepas Malaysia
- HP EUROPE B.V REGIONAL DUBAI BRANCH Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Vivu Inc San Jose USA
- Hpi Cchgpii Sub LLC Palo Alto USA
- HP PPS SALES SDN. BHD. Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Plantronics Futurecomms Inc. Santa Cruz USA
- APTITUDE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING W.L.L. Diplomatic Area Bahrain
- Bromium Inc. Cupertino USA
- Palm Trademark Holding Company LLC Sunnyvale USA
- Hewlett’packard Products Cv 2 LLC Palo Alto USA
- Hewlett Packard Development Company L.P. Palo Alto USA
- Kale Holding B.V. (puerto Rico Branch) LLC Palo Alto USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Hewlett-Packard
Hewlett-Packard’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Hewlett-Packard is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Hewlett-Packard? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.