Raiffeisen Bank International is a leading Austrian banking group, operating across Central and Eastern Europe, providing a range of financial services including retail and corporate banking. Raiffeisen Bank International is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.
How to use Business Intelligence from Raiffeisen Bank International
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Raiffeisen Bank International. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Raiffeisen Bank International or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Raiffeisen Bank International Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Raiffeisen Bank International’s revenue is influenced by factors such as interest income from loans and deposits, fees and commissions from various financial services, as well as the overall economic conditions in the countries where it operates, it has reported 9.05 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One significant challenge for Raiffeisen Bank International to stay profitable may be managing risks associated with economic fluctuations, interest rate changes, and regulatory developments in the diverse markets of Central and Eastern Europe where it operates. Raiffeisen Bank International has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.51 billion U.S. dollars.
- Raiffeisen Bank International’s assets include a diverse portfolio of loans, securities, and other financial instruments, as well as subsidiaries and investments, reflecting its status as a leading Austrian banking group with operations in Central and Eastern Europe. Raiffeisen Bank International has reported 218.46 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Raiffeisen Bank International’s market value is determined by multiplying its current stock price by the total number of outstanding shares, reflecting the collective market perception of the bank’s financial health, performance, and future prospects. Raiffeisen Bank International current market value is 3.98 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Raiffeisen Bank International or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Raiffeisen Bank International
Raiffeisen Bank International has 617 subsidiaries in 31 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Raiffeisen Bank International are based in Austria (200 companies). Second is Czech Republic with 150 companies in Raiffeisen Bank International’s control (24%). Raiffeisen Bank International also owns many companies in Russia : 47. These three countries combined are home to 64% of all companies that are owned by Raiffeisen Bank International.
Company information with group structure from Raiffeisen Bank International or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Raiffeisen Bank International
- Raiffeisen Bausparkasse Gesellschaft m.b.H. Wien Austria
- Raiffeisen stavební sporitelna a.s. Prag CzechRepublic
- RB International Markets (usa) LLC New York USA
- Transavtoservis VAT Mykolaiv Ukraine
- RBI Retail Innovation GmbH Wien Austria
- ZUNO GmbH Wien Austria
- Raiffeisen Wohnbaubank Aktiengesellschaft Wien Austria
- Raiffeisen Digital Bank AG Wien Austria
- Raiffeisen Factor Bank AG Wien Austria
- Raiffeisen-Leasing Finanzierungs GmbH Wien Austria
- Raiffeisen-Immobilien-Leasing Gesellschaft m.b.H. Wien Austria
- Raiffeisen-Leasing Beteiligung GesmbH Wien Austria
- RBI Leasing GmbH Wien Austria
- LARENTIA Raiffeisen-Immobilien-Leasing GmbH Wien Austria
- RAIFFAIZEN-LIZING SOOO Minsk Belarus
- Raiffeisen-Leasing Anlagen und KFZ Vermietungs GmbH Wien Austria
- Raiffeisen Corporate Leasing GmbH Wien Austria
- PERSES RBI Leasing-Immobilien GmbH Wien Austria
- RLI Holding Gesellschaft m.b.H. Wien Austria
- Raiffeisen Bank International AG Slovak Branch pobocka zahranicnej banky Bratislava Slovakia
- AEDIFICIUM BANCA PENTRU LOCUINTE SA Bucureşti Romania
- Raiffeisen-Leasing International Gesellschaft m.b.H. Wien Austria
- Raiffeisen-Anlagenvermietung Gesellschaft m.b.H. Wien Austria
- Létó Property s.r.o. Prag CzechRepublic
- Fidurock Residential a.s. Prag CzechRepublic
- RLRE Carina Property s.r.o. Prag CzechRepublic
- Tatra Leasing Broker s.r.o. Bratislava Slovakia
- Wagner Sicherheit GmbH Eisenstadt Austria
- Adipes Immobilienleasing GmbH & Co. Projekt Bremervörde KG Kriftel Germany
- PRIORTRANSAGRO UP Minsk Belarus
- Raiffeisen-Rent Vermögensberatung und Treuhand Gesellschaft m.b.H. Wien Austria
- Invest Vermögensverwaltungs-GmbH. Wien Austria
- RAIFFEISEN BANK INTERNATIONAL AG Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- SASSK TOV Kyiv Ukraine
- Infrastruktur Heilbad Sauerbrunn GmbH Wien Austria
- AREAL ESTATE SPA Bolzano Italy
- Raiffeisen Investment Advisory GmbH Wien Austria
- Raiffeisen Autó Lizing Korlátolt Felelösségü Társaság Budapest Hungary
- Bären-Apotheke Wegscheider Straße 3 Linz KG Linz Austria
- OOO RAIFFEISEN CAPITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY Moskva Russia
- RB-DIGITAL LLC Moskva Russia
- St. Martin KG Wien Austria
- ENGEL-APOTHEKE Mag. Dr. Rebitzer KG Salzburg Austria
- Rl – Nordic AB Stockholm Sweden
- Park Porubka s.r.o. Prag CzechRepublic
- Doplnková dôchodková spolocnost Tatra banky a.s. Bratislava Slovakia
- CP Inlandsimmobilien-Holding GmbH Wien Austria
- Raiffeisen Continuum GmbH & Co KG Wien Austria
- DOM OFIS 2000 PRIORBANK UP Minsk Belarus
- RL-ALPHA Holding GmbH Wien Austria
Buy information from all companies owned by Raiffeisen Bank International
Raiffeisen Bank International’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Raiffeisen Bank International is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Raiffeisen Bank International? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.