Union Bank of India is a prominent public sector bank in India. It offers a wide range of banking and financial services, including retail banking, corporate banking, and international banking. Established in 1919, it has a strong presence both within India and internationally, providing various financial solutions to its customers.
How to use Business Intelligence from Union Bank of India
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Union Bank of India. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Union Bank of India or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Union Bank of India Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Union Bank of India’s revenue is influenced by factors such as interest income from loans and advances, fees and commissions from various banking services, and income from investments and trading activities. In previous years, it has reported 54,42 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Union Bank of India to stay profitable is managing and minimizing the impact of non-performing assets (NPAs) or bad loans on its balance sheet. Union Bank of India has historically maintained a considerable net income of 4,32 billion U.S. dollars.
- Union Bank of India’s assets include a mix of loans and advances, investments in government securities and other financial instruments, physical assets like branches and properties, and cash and balances with the Reserve Bank of India. Please note that these details could have changed since then. Union Bank of India has reported 696,51 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Union Bank of India’s market value in the investment market is typically determined by its stock’s current share price, which is influenced by factors like the bank’s financial performance, overall market conditions, investor sentiment, and economic trends.. Union Bank of India’s current market value is $58,39 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Union Bank of India or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India has 30,072 subsidiaries in 21 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Union Bank of India are based in India (30,014 companies). Second is The United Stated with 17 companies in Union Bank of India’s control (0,01%). Union Bank of India also owns 9 companies in The United Kingdom.
Company information with group structure from Union Bank of India or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 30 companies owned by Union Bank of India
- STATE BANK OF INDIA Mumbai India
- SBI LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED Mumbai India
- SBICAP SECURITIES LIMITED Mumbai India
- SBI GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED Mumbai India
- SBI CARDS AND PAYMENT SERVICES LIMITED Gurugram India
- SBI FUNDS MANAGEMENT LIMITED Mumbai India
- NEPAL SBI BANK LIMITED Kathmandu Nepal
- SBI CAPITAL MARKETS LIMITED Mumbai India
- PT. BANK SBI INDONESIA Jakarta Indonesia
- STATE BANK OF INDIA Moorgate UnitedKingdom
- State Bank of India New York USA
- SBI-SG GLOBAL SECURITIES SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- STATE BANK OF INDIA Dhaka Bangladesh
- STATE BANK OF INDIA Malé Maldives
- STATE BANK OF INDIA Manama Bahrain
- SBI Canada Bank Mississaugas of Scugog Island Canada
- STATE BANK OF INDIA MUSCAT Muscat Oman
- SBI GLOBAL FACTORS LIMITED Mumbai India
- State Bank of India (california) Los Angeles USA
- SBICAP TRUSTEE COMPANY LIMITED Mumbai India
- SBICAP VENTURES LIMITED Mumbai India
- SBI DFHI LIMITED Mumbai India
- State Bank of India Manama Bahrain
- SBI PAYMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- SBI FUNDS MANAGEMENT (INTERNATIONAL) PRIVATE LIMITED Port Louis Mauritius
- NEPAL SBI MERCHANT BANKING LIMITED Kathmandu Nepal
- KOMMERCHESKI INDO BANK OOO Moskva Russia
- SBI FOUNDATION Mumbai India
- SBI PENSION FUNDS PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- SBI MUTUAL FUND TRUSTEE COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
Buy information from all companies owned by Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Union Bank of India is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Union Bank of India? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.