National Grid is a British multinational electricity and gas utility company responsible for managing and transmitting electricity and gas across the United Kingdom and the northeastern United States. National Grid’s headquarters is located in London, United Kingdom.
How to use Business Intelligence from National Grid
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from National Grid. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to National Grid or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
National Grid Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: National Grid’s revenue is primarily influenced by the volume of electricity and gas transmitted through its networks, as well as regulatory decisions on pricing and investment, it has reported 20.77 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for National Grid to stay profitable is adapting to changing energy trends and regulations, such as the transition to renewable energy sources and evolving grid infrastructure needs. National Grid has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.07 billion U.S. dollars.
- National Grid’s assets include electricity transmission networks, gas transmission networks, and related infrastructure in the United Kingdom and the northeastern United States. National Grid has reported 119.92 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- National Grid’s market value in the electricity and gas market is determined by factors such as its revenue, earnings, growth prospects, and investor sentiment, which collectively influence its stock price if publicly traded or its overall valuation if privately held. National Grid current market value is 54.88 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from National Grid or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by National Grid
National Grid has 615 subsidiaries in 8 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by National Grid are based in United States of America (422 companies). Second is United Kingdom with 184 companies in National Grid’s control (30%). National Grid also owns many companies in Cayman Islands : 4. These three countries combined are home to 99.9% of all companies that are owned by National Grid.
Company information with group structure from National Grid or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by National Grid
- NATIONAL GRID PLC Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- Keyspan Corporation Brooklyn USA
- NATIONAL GRID ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION PLC Saint Philips UnitedKingdom
- Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation Syracuse USA
- Niagara Mohawk Holdings Inc. Syracuse USA
- National Grid Energy Trading Sevices LLC Hicksville USA
- National Grid Insurance Company Northborough USA
- NATIONAL GAS TRANSMISSION PLC Warwick UnitedKingdom
- Keyspan Gas East Corporation Syracuse USA
- The Brooklyn Union Gas Company Brooklyn USA
- National Grid Ne Holdings 2 LLC Waltham USA
- NATIONAL GRID GRAIN LNG LIMITED Rochester UnitedKingdom
- National Grid Technologies Inc. Brooklyn USA
- Ksi Mechanical LLC Warren USA
- National Grid Energy Supply LLC Brooklyn USA
- ELEXON LIMITED Saint Johns Wood UnitedKingdom
- National Grid Generation LLC Hicksville USA
- Niagara Mohawk Energy Inc. Brooklyn USA
- NATIONAL GRID HELICOPTERS LIMITED Bristol UnitedKingdom
- National Grid North America Inc. Syracuse USA
- National Grid Transmission Services Corporation Westborough USA
- National Grid Renewables LLC Minneapolis USA
- GL Industrial Services Usa Inc. Mechanicsburg USA
- NATIONAL GRID INTERCONNECTOR HOLDINGS LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- NATIONAL GAS METERING LIMITED Warwick UnitedKingdom
- NATIONAL GRID TELECOMS LIMITED Saint Philips UnitedKingdom
- National Grid Glenwood Energy Centre LLC Brooklyn USA
- Keyspan International Corporation Brooklyn USA
- National Grid North East Ventures Inc. Brooklyn USA
- NATIONAL GRID INTERCONNECTORS LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- NATIONAL GRID ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION NETWORK HOLDINGS LIMITED Saint Philips UnitedKingdom
- Transgas Inc Lowell USA
- NATIONAL GRID PROPERTY HOLDINGS LIMITED Lychpit UnitedKingdom
- NATIONAL GRID ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION HOLDINGS LIMITED Saint Philips UnitedKingdom
- NATIONAL GRID ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION INVESTMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED Bristol UnitedKingdom
- NATIONAL GRID PARTNERS LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- NATIONAL GRID (US) PARTNER 1 LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- THAMESPORT INTERCHANGE LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- National Grid Energy Management LLC Queens Village USA
- NATIONAL GRID INTERNATIONAL LIMITED City of London UnitedKingdom
- ELEXON CLEAR LIMITED Saint Johns Wood UnitedKingdom
- NATIONAL GRID NORTH SEA LINK LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- NATIONAL GRID IFA 2 LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- NATIONAL GRID SMART LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- NATIONAL GRID UK LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- NATIONAL GRID TWENTY EIGHT LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- BIRCH SITES LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- National Grid Renewables Projects LLC Bloomington USA
- NATIONAL GRID CARBON LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- British Transco Capital Inc. Westborough USA
Buy information from all companies owned by National Grid
National Grid’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by National Grid is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of National Grid? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.