Williams Companies, Inc. is an American energy infrastructure company primarily engaged in the transportation, storage, and processing of natural gas and natural gas liquids. Williams Companies, Inc. is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Williams
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Williams. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Williams or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Williams Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Williams’ revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as the volume of natural gas and natural gas liquids transported through its pipelines, fees for storage services, and the energy market’s supply and demand dynamics, it has reported 10.57 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Williams to stay profitable is managing regulatory changes and environmental concerns related to the transportation and processing of natural gas and natural gas liquids. Williams has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.52 billion U.S. dollars.
- Williams’ assets typically include a diverse portfolio of energy infrastructure assets, such as natural gas pipelines, processing facilities, storage tanks, and related equipment, along with financial assets like cash, investments, and receivables. Williams has reported 49.76 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Williams’ market value in the energy market is determined by the price of its publicly traded shares, which fluctuates based on supply and demand dynamics in the stock market, reflecting investors’ perceptions of the company’s financial performance and its position in the energy infrastructure sector. Williams current market value is 42.73 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Williams or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Williams
Williams has 456 subsidiaries in 104 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Williams are based in United States of America (449 companies). Second is Canada with 5 companies in Williams control (0.01%). Williams also owns many companies in Cayman Islands : 1. These three countries combined are home to 99.9% of all companies that are owned by Williams.
Company information with group structure from Williams or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Williams
- Williams Gas Pipeline Company LLC Tulsa USA
- Williams Partners L.P. Tulsa USA
- The Williams Companies Inc. Tulsa USA
- Williams Headquarters Building Company Tulsa USA
- Williams Gas Pipeline-Transco Houston USA
- Williams Partners Operating LLC Tulsa USA
- HB Construction Company Ltd Edmonton Canada
- Williams Energy Solutions LLC Tulsa USA
- Access Midstream Operating L.L.C. Oklahoma City USA
- Williams Energy Services LLC Tulsa USA
- Williams Field Services Group LLC Tulsa USA
- Williams Field Services Company LLC Tulsa USA
- Utica East Ohio Midstream LLC Oklahoma City USA
- Cardinal Gas Services L.L.C. Tulsa USA
- Texas Midstream Gas Services L.L.C. Oklahoma City USA
- Laurel Mountain Midstream LLC Tulsa USA
- Williams Gulf Coast Gathering Company LLC Tulsa USA
- Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Company LLC Houston USA
- Williams Oil Gathering L.L.C. Tulsa USA
- Pacific Connector Gas Pipeline LP Tulsa USA
- Access Mlp Operating L.L.c Oklahoma City USA
- Utica Gas Services L.L.C. Oklahoma City USA
- Utica East Ohio Midstream LLC Dennison USA
- Williams Longhorn Holdings LLC Tulsa USA
- Pine Needle LNG Company LLC Stokesdale USA
- Carbon County Ucg Inc. Tulsa USA
- Oklahoma Midstream Gas Services L.L.C. Oklahoma City USA
- Sequent Energy Management LLC Houston USA
- Mid-Atlantic Gas Services LLC Oklahoma City USA
- Overland Pass Pipeline Company LLC Tulsa USA
- Bluestem Gas Services L.L.C. Lindsay USA
- Access West Texas Processing L.L.C. Oklahoma City USA
- Access Permian Midstream L.L.C. Oklahoma City USA
- Williams Discovery Pipeline LLC Tulsa USA
- Williams Information Technology LLC Tulsa USA
- Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Company LLC Tulsa USA
- Williams International Company LLC Tulsa USA
- Mountainwest Pipelines Holding Company Salt Lake City USA
- Barrett Resources International Corporation Denver USA
- Williams Production Holdings LLC Tulsa USA
- Aux Sable Liquid Products Inc. Denver USA
- Millennium Energy Fund L.L.C. Houston USA
- Aux Sable Liquid Products LP Morris USA
- Williams Underground Gas Storage Company Tulsa USA
- Transco Coal Gas Company Houston USA
- Transco Energy Company Houston USA
- Williams Four Corners LLC Tulsa USA
- Nortex Midstream Partners LLC Houston USA
- Williams Ohio Valley Midstream LLC Tulsa USA
- Williams Production Appalachia LLC Tulsa USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Williams
Williams company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Williams is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Williams? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.