Kroger is one of the largest supermarket chains in the United States, offering a wide range of grocery products and services. Kroger is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Kroger
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Kroger. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Kroger or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Kroger Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Kroger’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as consumer spending on groceries, the performance of its grocery stores and related services, pricing strategies, and economic conditions affecting retail sales, it has reported 137.89 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Kroger to stay profitable is effectively managing competition in the highly competitive grocery retail industry, including online competitors and evolving consumer preferences. Kroger has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.64 billion U.S. dollars.
- Kroger’s assets include a vast network of grocery stores and supermarkets, distribution and logistics infrastructure, a range of private-label products, real estate holdings, and technology for online grocery services. Kroger has reported 51.83 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Kroger’s market value in the supermarket market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, the sales and profitability of its stores, its competitive positioning, customer loyalty, and investor sentiment, which collectively influence its stock price if publicly traded or its overall valuation if privately held. Kroger current market value is 41.23 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Kroger or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Kroger
Kroger has 3,610 subsidiaries in 2 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Kroger are based in United States of America (3,608 companies). Second is Canada with 2 companies in Kroger’s control (0.01%). These two countries combined are home to 100% of all companies that are owned by Kroger.
Company information with group structure from Kroger or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Kroger
- The Kroger Co Cincinnati USA
- Vigor Acquisition Corp. Cincinnati USA
- Fred Meyer Inc. Portland USA
- Dillon Companies LLC Hutchinson USA
- City Market Inc. Hutchinson USA
- Fred Meyer Stores Inc. Portland USA
- Harris Teeter Supermarkets Inc. Matthews USA
- Krlp Inc. Cincinnati USA
- Roundy’s Inc. Milwaukee USA
- Roundy’s Supermarkets Inc. Milwaukee USA
- Harris Teeter LLC Matthews USA
- Fry’s Food Stores of Arizona Inc. Tolleson USA
- Fred Meyer Jewelers Inc. Portland USA
- Quality Food Centers Inc. Bellevue USA
- Ruddick of Delaware Inc. Matthews USA
- The Copps Corporation Stevens Point USA
- Fred Meyer of Alaska Inc Anchorage USA
- Inter American Products Inc. Cincinnati USA
- Kroger Texas L.P. Shenandoah USA
- Kroger Limited Partnership I Cincinnati USA
- Food 4 Less Holdings Inc. Compton USA
- Paq Inc Lodi USA
- Ralphs Grocery Company Compton USA
- Kroger Company Delaware USA
- Cala Co. Compton USA
- Vitacost.com Inc. Boca Raton USA
- Cala Foods Inc. Compton USA
- Willis Stein & Partners Management III L.L.C. Chicago USA
- Ws Telecom Acquisition Company Barrington USA
- F M Retail Services Inc. Chehalis USA
- Peyton’s-Southeastern Inc. Cleveland USA
- Nutraceutical Life Sciences Inc. Lexington USA
- F M Holding Corporation Portland USA
- Country Oven Inc. Bowling Green USA
- Th Midwest Inc. Lancaster USA
- 84.51 LLC Cincinnati USA
- Murray’s Cheese LLC Long Island City USA
- Little Clinic LLC Nashville USA
- Food 4 Less of Southern California Inc. Compton USA
- Turkey Hill Minite Market East Earl USA
- Mariano’s Grocery Chicago USA
- Kroger Specialty Pharmacy Holdings I Inc. Orlando USA
- Kroger Limited Partnership I Seymour USA
- Midland Grocery of Michigan Inc Muskegon USA
- Hunter Farms High Point USA
- Htp Relo LLC Matthews USA
- Kroger Specialty Pharmacy Inc. Lake Mary Jane USA
- Smith’s Food & Drug Centers Inc. Salt Lake City USA
- Modernhealth Specialty (px) LLC Garden Grove USA
- Relish Labs LLC Chicago USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Kroger
Kroger’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Kroger is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Kroger? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.