Duke Energy is a major American electric and gas utility company, providing essential energy services to millions of customers across the United States. Duke Energy is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Duke Energy
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Duke Energy. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Duke Energy or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Duke Energy Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Duke Energy’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as electricity and natural gas demand, energy prices, the number of customers served, and regulatory decisions affecting rates and operations, it has reported 25.1 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Duke Energy to stay profitable is managing the transition to cleaner and more sustainable energy sources while ensuring a reliable and cost-effective energy supply for its customers. Duke Energy has historically maintained a considerable net income of 3.91 billion U.S. dollars.
- Duke Energy’s assets include a wide range of energy infrastructure, such as power generation facilities (including nuclear, coal, natural gas, and renewables), electricity distribution networks, natural gas pipelines, and various financial assets and investments related to its energy operations. Duke Energy has reported 174.18 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Duke Energy’s market value in the energy market is determined by the total market capitalization of its publicly traded shares, which is calculated by multiplying the current stock price by the number of outstanding shares. Duke Energy current market value is 87.98 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Duke Energy or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Duke Energy
Duke Energy has 689 subsidiaries in 8 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Duke Energy are based in United States of America (673 companies). Second is Greece with 8 companies in Duke Energy’s control (1%). Duke Energy also owns many companies in Bermuda : 2. These three countries combined are home to 98% of all companies that are owned by Duke Energy.
Company information with group structure from Duke Energy or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Duke Energy
- Piedmont Natural Gas Company Inc. Charlotte USA
- Duke Energy Corporation Charlotte USA
- Florida Progress Corporation Raleigh USA
- Cinergy Corp. Cincinnati USA
- Duke Energy Corporate Services Inc. Charlotte USA
- Duke Energy Business Services LLC Charlotte USA
- Duke Communications Holdings Inc. Cincinnati USA
- Piedmont Energy Partners Inc. Charlotte USA
- Duke Energy Renewables Solar LLC Charlotte USA
- Duke Technologies Inc. Cincinnati USA
- Retirement Plan of Piedmont Natural Gas Company Inc. Charlotte USA
- Duke Energy Indiana LLC Plainfield USA
- Panoche Valley Solar LLC Charlotte USA
- Duke Energy Marketing America L.L.C. Charlotte USA
- Piedmont Hardy Storage Co LLC Charlotte USA
- Duke Energy Generation Services Inc. Cincinnati USA
- Duke Energy China Corp. Charlotte USA
- Degs Wind I LLC Austin USA
- ELECTROQUIL S.A. Guayaquil Ecuador
- Catamount Energy Corporation Charlotte USA
- Duke Energy Murray LLC Dalton USA
- Top of The World Wind Energy Holdings LLC Austin USA
- Duke Energy LLC Houston USA
- Top of The World Wind Energy LLC Austin USA
- Orazul Energy Guatemala y Compania Sociedad en Comandita por Acciones Guatemala Guatemala
- Peaknet LLC Saint Petersburg USA
- Peaknet Services LLC Saint Petersburg USA
- Notrees Windpower LP Austin USA
- Wateree Power Company Greenville USA
- Victory Solar Stafford USA
- Greenville Gas and Electric Light and Power Company Greenville USA
- Los Vientos Windpower Ib LLC Charlotte USA
- Hga Development LLC Raleigh USA
- Los Vientos Windpower III LLC Charlotte USA
- Duke Energy Renewables NC Solar LLC Charlotte USA
- Duke Power Kings Mountain USA
- Northsouth Insurance Company Limited Pawleys Island USA
- Franklin Battery Storage LLC Charlotte USA
- Longboat Solar LLC San Diego USA
- Pih Tax Credit Fund III Inc. Charlotte USA
- Catawba Mfg. & Electric Power Co. Charlotte USA
- North Allegheny Wind LLC Cresson USA
- Los Vientos Windpower Ia LLC Lyford USA
- Datc Path 15 Transmission LLC Charlotte USA
- Seville Solar One LLC Charlotte USA
- Bison Insurance Company Limited Pawleys Island USA
- Rio Bravo Solar II LLC Charlotte USA
- Historic Property Management LLC Asheville USA
- Los Vientos Windpower IV LLC Charlotte USA
- Duke Energy Sam LLC Cincinnati USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Duke Energy
Duke Energy’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Duke Energy is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Duke Energy? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.