Thomson Reuters is a multinational media and information services company. It provides professionals in various industries with essential information, software, and services to make informed decisions. The company is known for its news agency, financial data, legal research, and tax and accounting software. Thomson Reuters is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
How to use Business Intelligence from Thomson Reuters
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Thomson Reuters. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Thomson Reuters or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Thomson Reuters Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Thomson Reuters revenue is primarily influenced by the demand for its information and technology solutions in areas such as financial markets, legal, tax, and accounting services, it has reported 6.35 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One significant challenge for Thomson Reuters to stay profitable is navigating the evolving landscape of digital disruption and maintaining competitiveness in the rapidly changing information and technology sectors. Thomson Reuters has historically maintained a considerable net income of 5.71 billion U.S. dollars.
- Thomson Reuters’ assets include a vast array of proprietary databases, financial and legal data, news content, software solutions, intellectual property, and a global network of professionals and expertise. Thomson Reuters has reported 22.15 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Thomson Reuters’ market value in the media and information market is determined by factors such as its financial performance, growth potential, competitive positioning, and overall perceived value by investors in relation to industry trends and market dynamics. Thomson Reuters current market value is 49.81 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Thomson Reuters or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters has 411 subsidiaries in 40 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Thomson Reuters are based in United States of America (263 companies). Second is India with 42 companies in Thomson Reuters control (10%). Thomson Reuters also owns many companies in Canada : 28. These three countries combined are home to 81% of all companies that are owned by Thomson Reuters.
Company information with group structure from Thomson Reuters or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Thomson Reuters
- The Thomson Company Inc Toronto Canada
- Woodbridge Company Limited The Toronto Canada
- Thomson Reuters Corporation Toronto Canada
- West Publishing Corporation Eagan USA
- Thomson Reuters (legal) Inc. Eagan USA
- Thomson Reuters Applications Inc. Eagan USA
- Reuters America LLC New York USA
- Thomson Reuters U.S. LLC Stamford USA
- Thomson Reuters (tax & Accounting) Inc. Carrollton USA
- Thomson Reuters Holdings Inc. Stamford USA
- The Globe and Mail Inc Toronto Canada
- Thomson Reuters Canada Limited Toronto Canada
- The Reuter Company New York USA
- THOMSON REUTERS BRASIL CONTEUDO E TECNOLOGIA São Paulo Brazil
- Paisley Consulting Inc. Saint Paul USA
- SUREPREP (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- THOMSON REUTERS (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- Manatron Inc. Niagara Falls USA
- LA LEY S.A. EDITORA E IMPRESORA Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- Capital Confirmation Inc. Saint Paul USA
- Thomson Reuters Hong Kong Limited Tai Koo Shing HongKong
- Biological Abstracts Philadelphia USA
- THOMSON REUTERS INVESTMENT HOLDINGS LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- SISTEMAS BEJERMAN S.A. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- Global Securities Information Inc Washington USA
- Bridge Fixed Income Services New York USA
- Dofiscal Editores S.A. de C.V. CDMX Mexico
- Integration Point LLC Charlotte USA
- Integration Point Holdings LLC Carrollton USA
- Turban Health Analytics Greenwood Village USA
- Éditions Blais Yvon Inc Les Montréal Canada
- Epropertytax Inc. Scottsdale USA
- THOMSON REUTERS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai India
- Manatron Sabre Systems and Service Beavercreek USA
- Thomson Reuters Costa Rica Servicios SA San José CostaRica
- Hildebrandt Inc Somerset USA
- Thoughttrace Inc. Magnolia USA
- Manatron Inc Beavercreek USA
- Sureprep Llc. Irvine USA
- Thomson Reuters Dt Impôt Et Comptabilité Inc. Mont-Royal Canada
- Thomson Financial Services Los Angeles USA
- THE ROUND HALL PRESS (HOLDINGS) LIMITED Dublin Ireland
- Asix Inc. Bellevue USA
- Alex Esolutions Inc. Austin USA
- THOMSON REUTERS FINANCE S.A. Luxembourg Luxemburg
- REUTERS LIMITED Canary Wharf UnitedKingdom
- SOFTWAY ARGENTINA S.R.L. Cidade Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- Tr Transition Services Inc Stamford USA
- Oden Insurance Services Inc Saint Paul USA
- Taxstream LLC Hoboken USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Thomson Reuters is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Thomson Reuters? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.