Exelon Corporation is a leading American energy company known for its diverse portfolio of utilities, including electricity and natural gas generation, transmission, and distribution, with a strong focus on clean energy solutions. Exelon Corporation is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from Exelon Corporation
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Exelon Corporation. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Exelon Corporation or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Exelon Corporation Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Exelon Corporation’s revenue is primarily influenced by factors such as electricity and natural gas demand, wholesale energy prices, the performance of its power generation and distribution assets, and regulatory policies in the regions where it operates, it has reported 39.27 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Exelon Corporation to stay profitable is managing the balance between investing in clean energy and maintaining the economic viability of its nuclear power plants in a competitive energy market. Exelon Corporation has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.71 billion U.S. dollars.
- Exelon Corporation’s assets typically include a wide range of power generation facilities, including nuclear, natural gas, and renewable energy plants, as well as electricity and natural gas transmission and distribution infrastructure, and financial investments related to its energy operations. Exelon Corporation has reported 133.01 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Exelon Corporation’s market value in the energy market is determined by factors such as its stock price, the performance and capacity of its power generation assets, electricity and natural gas market prices, regulatory policies, and its competitive position in the energy industry. Exelon Corporation current market value is 47.68 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Exelon Corporation or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Exelon Corporation
Exelon Corporation has 332 subsidiaries in 2 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Exelon Corporation are based in United States of America (327 companies). Second is Greece with 5 companies in Exelon Corporation’s control (2%). These two countries combined are home to 100% of all companies that are owned by Exelon Corporation.
Company information with group structure from Exelon Corporation or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Exelon Corporation
- Exelon Corporation Chicago USA
- Exelon Energy Delivery Company LLC Chicago USA
- Commonwealth Edison Company Chicago USA
- Conectiv LLC Newark USA
- Pepco Holdings LLC Washington USA
- Baltimore Gas and Electric Company Baltimore USA
- Peco Energy Company Philadelphia USA
- Potomac Electric Power Company Washington USA
- PHI Service Company Washington USA
- Exelon Business Services Company LLC Chicago USA
- Delmarva Power & Light Company Newark USA
- Atlantic City Electric Company Mays Landing USA
- PHI Service Company Wilmington USA
- Exelon Energy Company (pa) West Chester USA
- Conectiv Communications Inc. Newark USA
- Conectiv Energy Supply Inc. Newark USA
- Potomac Capital Investment Corporation Washington USA
- Exelorate Enterprises LLC Chicago USA
- Pepco Holdings Inc Mays Landing USA
- Conectiv Bethlehem Bethlehem USA
- Delmarva Capital Investments Inc (de) Newark USA
- Conectiv Energy Supply Inc. Wilmington USA
- Extex Retail Services Co LLC Kennett Square USA
- PEPCO GREECE SINGLE MEMBER P.C. Nikaia Greece
- Exelon Corporation Howell USA
- Exelon Enterprises Company LLC Chicago USA
- Millennium Account Services LLC Ocean View USA
- Extel Corporation LLC Kennett Square USA
- Extel Corporation LLC Philadelphia USA
- Wansley Holdings 1 LLC Chicago USA
- Potomac Leasing Associates L.P. Washington USA
- Atlantic Southern Properties Inc. Newark USA
- Rf Holdco LLC Chicago USA
- Ex-Fme Inc. Kennett Square USA
- Edisun LLC Chicago USA
- Peco Energy Capital Trust III Philadelphia USA
- Peco Energy Capital L.P. Philadelphia USA
- Scherer Holdings 1 LLC Chicago USA
- PCI Air Management Corporation Washington USA
- Exelon Mechanical LLC Chicago USA
- Scherer Holdings 2 LLC Chicago USA
- Peco Wireless LLC Philadelphia USA
- Atlantic Generation Inc. Newark USA
- Riteline Illinois LLC Chicago USA
- E&W Development Corporation Chicago USA
- Rf Holdco LLC Kennett Square USA
- Riteline Indiana LLC Chicago USA
- AMP Funding L.L.C. Washington USA
- Commonwealth Edison Company of Indiana Inc. Chicago USA
- Wansley Holdings 2 LLC Chicago USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Exelon Corporation
Exelon Corporation’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Exelon Corporation is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Exelon Corporation? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.