General Electric (GE) is a multinational conglomerate known for its diverse range of products and services, including power generation, aviation, healthcare, and renewable energy solutions. General Electric (GE) is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How to use Business Intelligence from General Electric
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from General Electric. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to General Electric or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
General Electric Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: General Electric’s revenue is influenced by factors such as demand for its products and services in various sectors, economic conditions, technological advancements, and competition in its diverse industries, it has reported 74.08 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for General Electric to stay profitable is effectively managing its complex portfolio of businesses while addressing financial obligations, including debt and pension liabilities. General Electric has historically maintained a considerable net income of 1.17 billion U.S. dollars.
- General Electric’s assets include a wide range of industrial infrastructure, manufacturing facilities, intellectual property, financial investments, and a diverse portfolio of businesses across multiple sectors. General Electric has reported 198.87 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- General Electric’s market value in the services market is determined by its stock price, which fluctuates based on factors such as the company’s financial performance, growth prospects, competitive position in various industries, and broader market conditions, as well as investor sentiment. General Electric current market value is 98.13 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from General Electric or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by General Electric
General Electric has 3,657 subsidiaries in 85 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by General Electric are based in United States of America (2,053 companies). Second is India with 496 companies in General Electric’s control (14%). General Electric also owns many companies in United Kingdom : 111. These three countries combined are home to 73% of all companies that are owned by General Electric.
Company information with group structure from General Electric or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by General Electric
- General Electric Company Boston USA
- LM Wind Power Blades (Qinhuangdao) Co. Ltd. Qinhuangdao China
- GE Engine Services LLC Cincinnati USA
- Power Holding LLC Stamford USA
- GE México S. de R.L. de C.V. Ciudad de México Mexico
- General Electric Canada Company Mississauga Canada
- GE Renewable (Switzerland) GmbH Birr Switzerland
- GE Financial Assurance Holdings Inc. Richmond USA
- General Electric Technology GmbH Baden Switzerland
- GE Engine Services Distribution LLC Cincinnati USA
- Sun Life and Health Insurance Company (u.s.) Windsor USA
- GE Capital Global Holdings LLC Fairfield USA
- Grid Solutions (u.s.) LLC Atlanta USA
- GE Energy Management Services LLC Atlanta USA
- GE Energy Manufacturing Inc. Houston USA
- GE Aviation Systems LLC Cincinnati USA
- WIPRO GE HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- GE Steam Power Inc. Windsor USA
- AUSTRALIAN MORTGAGE SECURITIES PTY LTD Sydney Australia
- Sociedad de Motores Domésticos S. de R.L. de C.V. Reynosa Mexico
- GE MEDICAL SYSTEMS Buc France
- General Electric Deutschland Holding GmbH Frankfurt am Main Germany
- General Electric do Brasil São Paulo Brazil
- Idx Systems Corporation South Burlington USA
- GE Infrastructure Sensing Feasterville USA
- GE T&D INDIA LIMITED Noida India
- Monogram Retailer Credit Services Inc Fairfield USA
- Ge-Hitachi Nuclear Energy Americas LLC Castle Hayne USA
- Lineage Power Holdings Inc. Plano USA
- GRID SOLUTIONS Boulogne-Billancourt France
- GE INDIA INDUSTRIAL PRIVATE LIMITED New Delhi India
- Fieldcore Service Solutions International LLC Atlanta USA
- Global Nuclear Fuel-Americas LLC Castle Hayne USA
- Ge Celma Petrópolis Brazil
- GE Wind Energy LLC Tehachapi USA
- GE STEAM POWER SYSTEMS Boulogne-Billancourt France
- GE ENERGY PRODUCTS FRANCE SNC Belfort France
- GE POWER SP Z O O Warszawa Poland
- Granite Professional Technical Services Inc Tampa USA
- Centro de Ingeniería Avanzada en Turbomáquinas S. de R.L. de C.V. Querétaro Mexico
- GE Énergies Renouvelables Canada Inc Brossard Canada
- Grid Solutions Transmissao de Energia São Paulo Brazil
- Baker Hughes Pressure Control LP Houston USA
- Caribe GE International of Puerto Rico Inc. Arecibo USA
- GE POWER INDIA LIMITED Noida India
- GE Aircraft Engines Holdings Inc. Cincinnati USA
- Unison Industries LLC Jacksonville USA
- WABTEC INDIA INDUSTRIAL PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- LM Wind Power do Brasil S/A Ipojuca Brazil
- Ge Energias Renovaveis São Paulo Brazil
Buy information from all companies owned by General Electric
General Electric’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by General Electric is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of General Electric? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.