Lumen Technologies is a leading telecommunications company providing network and technology services to businesses, government agencies, and consumers. It offers a broad range of solutions, including cloud services, cybersecurity, and networking, to support the digital transformation of its clients. With a strong infrastructure and commitment to innovation, Lumen Technologies plays a vital role in the evolving landscape of digital connectivity. Lumen Technologies is headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Lumen Technologies
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Lumen Technologies. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Lumen Technologies or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Lumen Technologies Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Lumen Technologies’ revenue is influenced by its telecommunications services, including internet, data, and network solutions provided to businesses and consumers, it has reported 19.69 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: The biggest challenge for Lumen Technologies to stay profitable is the highly competitive and rapidly evolving telecommunications industry, which requires ongoing investments in technology and infrastructure to meet customer demands. Lumen Technologies has historically maintained a considerable net income of 2.03 billion U.S. dollars.
- Lumen Technologies’ assets include an extensive fiber-optic network, data centers, and various telecommunications infrastructure, making up a significant portion of its asset base. Lumen Technologies has reported 57.99 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Lumen Technologies’ market value in the telecommunications market is determined by factors such as its revenue, subscriber base, network infrastructure, competitive positioning, and broader industry trends and conditions. Lumen Technologies current market value is 11.16 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Lumen Technologies or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Lumen Technologies
Lumen Technologies has 1,939 subsidiaries in 47 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Lumen Technologies are based in United States of America (1,799 companies). Second is United Kingdom with 25 companies in Lumen Technologies control (1%). Lumen Technologies also owns many companies in India : 15. These three countries combined are home to 95% of all companies that are owned by Lumen Technologies.
Company information with group structure from Lumen Technologies or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Lumen Technologies
- Qwest Communications International Inc. Monroe USA
- Qwest Services Corporation Denver USA
- Centurytel.com LLC Monroe USA
- Qwest Corporation Monroe USA
- Level 3 Parent LLC Broomfield USA
- Level 3 Communications LLC Broomfield USA
- Level 3 Financing Inc. Broomfield USA
- Level 3 Telecom LLC Lone Tree USA
- Global Crossing North American Holdings Inc. Florham Park USA
- Level 3 Telecom Holdings LLC Broomfield USA
- LUMEN IT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Bengaluru India
- CenturyTel Holdings Inc. Monroe USA
- Wiltel Communications LLC Broomfield USA
- CenturyTel of The Northwest Inc. Monroe USA
- Telusa Holdings LLC Monroe USA
- Telephone USA of Wisconsin LLC La Crosse USA
- Savvis Federal Systems Inc. Arlington USA
- Centurylink of Florida Inc. Monroe USA
- CenturyTel Holdings Missouri Inc. Monroe USA
- Level 3 International Inc. Broomfield USA
- Lumen Technologies Service Group LLC Monroe USA
- Centurylink Communications LLC Monroe USA
- Global Crossing North America Inc. Florham Park USA
- Madison River Communications LLC Mebane USA
- CIRION TECHNOLOGIES COLOMBIA S A S Bogotá Colombia
- CenturyTel of Washington Inc. Gig Harbor USA
- Qwest Business Resources Inc. Denver USA
- TW Telecom of Utah LLC Littleton USA
- TW Telecom of Illinois LLC Lone Tree USA
- Century Tel of Odon Inc Lorain USA
- Centurylink Chile S.A. Santiago Chile
- TW Telecom of Kentucky LLC Littleton USA
- Qwest Transoceanic Inc. Monroe USA
- SEAL INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED Chennai India
- CenturyTel Midwest — Michigan Inc. Lorain USA
- Qwest India Holdings LLC Monroe USA
- The El Paso County Telephone Company Colorado Springs USA
- LUMEN TECHNOLOGIES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- Telephone Utilities of Wyoming Inc Vancouver USA
- TW Telecom of Alabama LLC Littleton USA
- TW Telecom of Louisiana LLC Lone Tree USA
- Cirion Technologies Peru S.A. Lima Peru
- CIRION TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING II LIMITED Marylebone UnitedKingdom
- Century Marketing Solutions LLC Monroe USA
- Cirion Technologies Ecuador S.A. Quito Ecuador
- LUMEN TECHNOLOGIES HONG KONG LIMITED Wan Chai District HongKong
- Brightspeed of Northern Texas Inc. San Marcos USA
- CYXTERA SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
- CenturyTel Security Systems Inc. Monroe USA
- Gt Landing II Corp. Rochester USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Lumen Technologies
Lumen Technologies company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Lumen Technologies is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Lumen Technologies? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.