Comcast Corporation is a multinational media and telecommunications conglomerate. It is one of the largest cable television and internet service providers in the United States, offering a range of services including cable TV, broadband internet, and phone services. Comcast also owns NBCUniversal, a major entertainment and media company with holdings in film, television, and theme parks. Comcast Corporation is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
How to use Business Intelligence from Comcast Corporation
BoldData can deliver 50+ different data fields from Comcast Corporation. From company name to address, revenue, contact data, email data, industry, employees, legal form and founding year. Start your research or sales and marketing campaign to Comcast Corporation or any other industry with our company database of all 310 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. The main data sources of our company database are Chamber of Commerces, Financial Reports, Statistics Offices and other public sources in 200+ countries. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Comcast Corporation Key financial highlights:
- Revenue: Comcast Corporation’s revenue is primarily influenced by its subscription-based services, including cable television, internet, and phone services, as well as advertising revenue, content licensing, and theme park operations through its subsidiary NBCUniversal, it has reported 116.39 billion U.S. dollars in revenue.
- Profit: One of the biggest challenges for Comcast Corporation to stay profitable is the ongoing competition in the telecommunications and media industry, which requires constant investment in technology and content to attract and retain customers. Comcast Corporation has historically maintained a considerable net income of 14.16 billion U.S. dollars.
- Comcast Corporation’s assets include a vast network infrastructure for cable and internet services, ownership of media properties such as NBCUniversal, as well as real estate holdings and various other investments. Comcast Corporation has reported 275.9 billion U.S. dollars in assets.
- Comcast Corporation’s market value in the media market is determined by the collective perception of investors and analysts, who assess factors such as the company’s financial performance, growth prospects, competitive position, and industry trends to arrive at a valuation based on the company’s stock price and market capitalization. Comcast Corporation current market value is 205.72 billion U.S. dollars.
Financial data from Comcast Corporation or other companies is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Number of companies owned by Comcast Corporation
Comcast Corporation has 2,504 subsidiaries in 32 countries. The majority of companies that are owned by Comcast Corporation are based in United States (2,098 companies). Second is United Kingdom with 223 companies in Comcast Corporation’s control (9%). Comcast Corporation also owns many companies in Australia : 34. These three countries combined are home to 94% of all companies that are owned by Comcast Corporation.
Company information with group structure from Comcast Corporation or all 300 million companies worldwide is available in Excel, Bulk Dataset or API and can be tailored to your needs by our data experts. Ask a quote via the contact form and buy your custom-made list today!
Top 50 companies owned by Comcast Corporation
- Comcast Corporation Philadelphia USA
- Nbcuniversal Media LLC New York USA
- Nbcuniversal LLC Universal City USA
- NBC News Worldwide LLC New York USA
- Comcast Holdings Corporation Philadelphia USA
- Comcast Cablevision Baltimore USA
- Universal City Development Partners Ltd. Orlando USA
- Vivendi Universal Entertainment Lllp New York USA
- Comcast Cable Communications LLC Philadelphia USA
- Universal Studios Company LLC North Hollywood USA
- Universal City Travel Partners Orlando USA
- Nbcuniversal LLC New York USA
- Comcast Interactive Capital LP Philadelphia USA
- Ovations Food Services LP Frederick USA
- Universal Studios Vacation Co Orlando USA
- Comcast Spotlight LP New York USA
- Sky Deutschland GmbH Unterföhring Germany
- COMCAST INDIA ENGINEERING CENTER I LLP Chengannur India
- Dwa Holdings LLC Glendale USA
- Interactive Technology Holdings LLC Wilmington USA
- Comcast Telephony Services Holdings Inc. Philadelphia USA
- Qvc Local Inc Nashville USA
- Universal City Studios Productions Lllp Universal City USA
- Comcast Qvc Hockessin USA
- Comcast of Georgia/Illinois/Michigan LLC Philadelphia USA
- Comcast Cablevision of Oakland County Inc Philadelphia USA
- Ovations Food Services L.P. Philadelphia USA
- Comcast Spectacor Inc Philadelphia USA
- Telemundo Communications Group Inc. Hialeah USA
- Comcast Cablevision of Florida Inc Philadelphia USA
- Comcast Cablevision of Mercer County Inc. Philadelphia USA
- Boomerang Media Holdings II LLC New York USA
- Clearview Partners LLC Chestnut Hill USA
- Universal Orlando Online Merchandise Store Orlando USA
- Dreamworks Animation Publishing LLC Glendale USA
- NBC Universal Global Networks Deutschland GmbH Unterföhring Germany
- Universal Pictures Home Entertainment LLC Universal City USA
- Masergy Communications Inc. Plano USA
- Comcast Cable of Maryland LLC Philadelphia USA
- ILLUMINATION MAC GUFF Paris France
- Comcast Cablevision of Middletown Inc. Philadelphia USA
- SKY STUDIOS LIMITED Isleworth UnitedKingdom
- NBC-Ntop Holding Inc. New York USA
- ATTHERACES LIMITED London UnitedKingdom
- CNBC LLC New York USA
- Jones Cable Holdings Inc Philadelphia USA
- Comcast of Southeast Pennsylvania LLC Oaks USA
- National Cable Communications LLC New York USA
- BUSINESS NEWS (ASIA) LLP Singapore Singapore
- Comcast of Indianapolis LLC Indianapolis USA
Buy information from all companies owned by Comcast Corporation
Comcast Corporation’s company information is available in Excel and contains company name, postal address, revenue, number employees, contact information, email address, phone number, website, social media link, founding year, activity, sector and many other data fields. This database of companies owned by Comcast Corporation is therefore suitable for all purposes: from direct marketing to analysis or market research. Do you want to target competitors of Comcast Corporation? BoldData can deliver company information from all 300 million companies worldwide in 2,000 industries. All our company data is verified continuously by automated processes and human eyes.
Outsmart your competition with our comprehensive company data. Delivered in a custom-made Excel sheet, bulk dataset or API. Simply ask us for a quote via the contact form.