Buy a mailing list that’s both accurate and competitively priced! Our human-verified mailing lists are available from a minimum price of € 425,-. This equals approximately 1.000 up-to-date addresses. The more you buy, the more discount you get. Check our price list here. Tell us your target group and we send you a free quote. Call +31(0)20 705 2360 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailing List Yemen
Close more business faster with a custom build Yemeni Mailing List
Scale your pipeline with a custom-made Yemeni Mailing List. Discover some of the options in the overview below and request a free quote via the contact form.The minimum order amount is € 425,-, for this price you can buy 1,000 e-mails. We work with flexible pricing. The more addresses you buy, the less you pay. If you would like to give our email list a try before making a purchase, you’re very welcome. Just ask for a sample via the contact form and you can enjoy a sample taken from BoldData’s mailing list completely free of charge.
GDPR Proof Mailing List Yemen in Excel
We guarantee the most extensive and precise e-mail list of Yemeni companies in the market. Our data experts will select your Yemeni e-mail list on country, employees and industry. Simply tell us which data you need from the overview below and request a free quote via the contact form.
GDPR proof email list Yemen
|Company name and address||2521|
|Mobile phone number||0|
|Email address (generic)||0|
|Email address (direct)||214|
|Name of CEO||2180|
- Verified daily by local sources
- GDPR proof email data
- We deliver a complete dataset: emails, names, phone numbers, postal addresses, job titles, revenue, and number of employees
- Our customers rate us 8.7 out of 10
- 200+ countries available
Buy Yemeni mailing lists in Excel
No matter which industry you are in or what product you are offering, we deliver a customized Yemeni email list for your campaign. Our Data Experts can select your ideal target group in 200+ countries based on a large number of criteria: from a specific region and turnover to industry type, number of employees and financial information. Just tell us what data you need and request a quote by filling in the contact form. See before you buy? Take a look at the preview below or ask for a custom-made sample here.
Preview E-mail List Yemen
- YEMEN BATTERY MANUFACTURING COMPANY YSC Sana’a
- NATIONAL CEMENT COMPANY Lahj
- UNIVERSAL EAGLES FOR SECURITY SERVICES Sana’a
- SHIHAB INSURANCE AND TRADING AGENCIES (YEMEN) LTD Sana’a
- CANADIAN NEXEN EAST AL, HJR
- DERHIM INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD
- YEMENI PUBLIC CORPORATION FOR RADIO AND TELEVISION Sana’a
- FOOD INDUSTRIES COMPLEX COMPANY LTD
- YEMEN PETROLEUM COMPANY Sana’a
- CC AL-FURT (OIL AND GAS) COMPANY LIMITED Sana’a
- AL BARH CEMENT PLANT
- METALS FOR STEEL INDUSTRIES
- TECHNOHOUSE ENGINEERING AND CONTRACTING Sana’a
- TOTAL E & P YEMEN Sana’a
- AL HAMDANI DAR Aden
- HIGHWAY AUTHORITY
- HUSSCO FOR STEEL STRUCTURES CO. LTD. Sana’a
- MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND IRRIGATIONS Sana’a
- NATCO AUTOMOTIVE CO. LTD Sana’a
- AL RAHABI TRADING & INDUSTRIAL GROUP Sana’a
- YEMEN DRUG COMPANY FOR INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE Sana’a
- ARABIAN TRADING AND ENTERPRISES Sana’a
- PUBLIC CORPORATION FOR AGRICULTURAL SERVICES
- GENERAL CORPORATION FOR SCHOOLD BOOK PRINTING PRESS Sana’a
- NATIONAL COMPANY FOR VEGETABLE OIL & GHEE & PACKAGING & PRINTING SYC Al Hudaydah
- KAHALAN TRADING AND CONTRACTING CO Sana’a
- GENERAL LAND TRANSPORT CORPORATION Sana’a
- Automative and Machinery Trading Center Sana’a
- VICTORY COMPANY FOR FREE TRADE Aden
- B P EXPLORATION COMPANY LTD – YEMEN BRANCH
- YEMEN ECONOMICAL CORPORATION Sana’a
- PUBLIC TRADING CORPORATION FOR BUILDING MATERIALS Aden
- NATIONAL FOOD & DAIRY CO. LTD
- AL – GHARASSI INT’L TRADING CO. Sana’a
- ADHBAN TRADING CORPORATION Sana’a
- YEMENI BIOLOGICAL SOCIETY Sana’a
- AL SABEAN HOSPITAL Sana’a
- AMEC SPIE HAWK INTERNATIONAL J.V. Sana’a
- YEMEN COMPANY FOR FLOUR MILLS & SILOS Aden
- BHTC YEMEN (BIN HIAN) Sana’a
- ICTORY COMPANY FOR FREE TRADING Aden
- YEMEN PLASTICS AND CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING CO Sana’a
- AL-AHWAL GENERAL TRADING COMPANY Sana’a
- CANADIAN OXY OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
- AL SWARRI TRADING & SERVICE Sana’a
- SHEBA CO. FOR GENERAL TRADING & CONTRACTING LTD Sana’a
- SABA DESERT CO.LTD. Sana’a
- NATIONAL BUILDING CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION LTD
- MINISTRY OF OIL AND MINERAL RESOURCES Sana’a
- YEMEN AIRWAYS CORPORATION Sana’a
Frequently asked questions about our Mailing List Yemen
We build custom mailing lists based on your companies target group. Tell us who you want to target via the request form or talk to one of our data-experts by phone on +31(0)20 705 2360. We’ll send you a free quote, including the number or addresses, within one day.
Ready to order the mailing list? Simply confirm the proposal. And we’ll deliver your e-mail list within 24 hours (in Excel).
A dataset contains the following information:
- Company name and postal address
- Phone number
- Activity / sector / Industry
- Number of employees
- Turnover (yearly)
- Founding year
- Direct/personal e-mail address
- Name of contact
- Job title/function
At BoldData, we’re devoted to making sure that you have as less bounces as possible. All our databases are monitored and checked daily. However, with e-mail addresses you have to keep in mind a bounce rate of 5 – 10%. The reason for this is that in the world today, people are constantly changing jobs and/or positions. Moreover, companies may move and change their telephone numbers, names, websites or email addresses. Therefore it is impossible to reach 100% accuracy with e-mail addresses.
Since the entry of the GDPR in Europe there is a lot of change in terms of data editing and updating of data. In this matter all our data sources are GDPR compliant.
BoldData uses legitimate interest as the legal ground for our data processing, we always secure this by performing a balancing assessment, that verifies and balances our interest to process the data versus the individual’s right to privacy. In general terms, this is what the balancing assessment consist of:
- A description of BoldData’s legitimate interest and an evaluation if the data processing is necessary and proportional for the purpose we have.
- The impact on the individuals and if they reasonable expect what will happen to their data, as well as how sensitive data is, how much data is used and how it is processed;
- Additional safeguards we have put in place which could limit the impact on the individuals, such a data minimization, privacy enhancing technologies; increased transparency, the right to opt-out, and data portability.
The record of the balancing assessment is saved, so that we can demonstrate the considerations we have made. When doing the balancing assessment, we require that all requirements for the individuals’ rights are fulfilled. We also undertake technical and organizational measures to secure the individuals data.
Last but not least it’s important to know that with the entry of the GDPR in 2018 nothing has changed about the legislation regarding direct marketing. This law might be different in each country.
Please contact us for tailor-made advice or more information about privacy laws via +31(0)20 705 2360 of email@example.com. We’re here to help!
BoldData only works with databases that are updated daily. All decision-makers are called every year to check their details. Moreover, the databases are updated with information from the European Union, financial statements, internet, trade magazines and industry organizations. In short: the quality and accuracy are outstanding. However, a mailing list can never be 100% up-to-date. For example, a contact that has been checked last week can have a new job the next week. Therefore you need to take a small error rate into account.
Want to get started with an Yemeni mailing list?
Just tell us your companies target group. Based on your input our data-experts send you a free quote for your business mailing list within 24 hours. Satisfied? Then we deliver the custom mailing list in Excel. And you can start connecting directly with the right people.
You’ll be in good company
Stefania Guerra, DYSON:
“Positive feedbacks and response on the e-mail campaign data received from BoldData”
Leon van Daalen, HEINEKEN:
“Besides a huge database of European hotels, restaurants and bars, BoldData makes sure that our sales campaigns comply with the local privacy laws in each country.”
M.D. Helmut Huberti, World Arthrosis Organisation :
“Extremely reliable, high quality service, and very competitive prices. Excellent! The very best data firm we’ve ever worked with.”
Annelieke Adriaanse, EUROFORUM
“Good data, which we have successfully used for our campaigns.”