Buy a mailing list that’s both accurate and competitively priced! Our human-verified mailing lists are available from a minimum price of € 425,- . This equals approximately 1.000 up-to-date addresses. The more you buy, the more discount you get. Tell us your target group and we send you a free quote. Call +31(0)20 705 2360 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Mailing List Africa
Close more business faster with a custom build African Mailing List
Do you want to know how to win customers in Africa? Start your international campaign with 882,095 African b2b emails. Delivered in bulk or customized to your needs and ready within 24 hours.
Our data is verified by automated processes and human eyes on a weekly basis. We’re so confident about our contact lists that we provide you a free sample of 10 contacts.
Buy GDPR Proof Mailing List Africa in Excel
Privacy and security have been important concerns of BoldData for years.We guarantee a GDPR and POPIA compliant list of Africa companies in the market. All the Mailing List Africa we supply can be selected on country, employees, job title and industry. Discover the possibilities in the overview below and request a quote by filling in the contact form.
Overview Mailing list Africa
|Manufacturing companies mailing list
|Energy, water and waste mailing list
|Construction companies mailing list
|Wholesale companies mailinglist
|Retail companies e-mail list
|Automotive companies mailing list
|Transport companies mailing list
|Hotels and restaurants mailing list
|IT companies email list
|Financial companies mailing list
|Business services companies mailinglist
|Government email list
|Schools email list
|Hospitals and care email list
|Leisure companies mailing list
|Personal services mailinglist
|Total Mailing list
|1700 other specific industries available..
- 882,095 African addresses verified weekly
- We deliver a dataset: emails, names, phone numbers, postal addresses, job titles, revenue, and number of employees
- The senior management business executives contained within the mailing and email lists are proven responders to a variety of marketing campaigns or can be used for data appending and enrichment needs.
- Our entire mailing list file of top business executives is guaranteed to be accurate and has been verified by our internal data analysis team.
- The email list of executives by BoldData a is offered at a minimum order value of € 425,- however there are several levels of volume discounts.
- Our customers is valuating BoldData with a 8.7 out of 10
Frequently asked questions about our Mailing List Africa
We build custom mailing lists based on your companies target group. Tell us who you want to target via the request form or talk to one of our data-experts by phone on +31(0)20 705 2360. We’ll send you a free quote, including the number or addresses, within one day.
Ready to order the mailing list? Simply confirm the proposal. And we’ll deliver your e-mail list within 24 hours (in Excel).
A dataset contains the following information:
- Company name and postal address
- Phone number
- Activity / sector / Industry
- Number of employees
- Turnover (yearly)
- Founding year
- Direct/personal e-mail address
- Name of contact
- Job title/function
At BoldData, we’re devoted to making sure that you have as less bounces as possible. All our databases are monitored and checked daily. However, with e-mail addresses you have to keep in mind a bounce rate of 5%. The reason for this is that in the world today, people are constantly changing jobs and/or positions. Moreover, companies may move and change their telephone numbers, names, websites or email addresses. Therefore it is impossible to reach 100% accuracy with e-mail addresses.
Since the entry of the GDPR in Europe there is a lot of change in terms of data editing and updating of data. In this matter all our data sources are GDPR compliant.
BoldData uses legitimate interest as the legal ground for our data processing, we always secure this by performing a balancing assessment, that verifies and balances our interest to process the data versus the individual’s right to privacy. In general terms, this is what the balancing assessment consist of:
- A description of BoldData’s legitimate interest and an evaluation if the data processing is necessary and proportional for the purpose we have.
- The impact on the individuals and if they reasonable expect what will happen to their data, as well as how sensitive data is, how much data is used and how it is processed;
- Additional safeguards we have put in place which could limit the impact on the individuals, such a data minimization, privacy enhancing technologies; increased transparency, the right to opt-out, and data portability.
The record of the balancing assessment is saved, so that we can demonstrate the considerations we have made. When doing the balancing assessment, we require that all requirements for the individuals’ rights are fulfilled. We also undertake technical and organizational measures to secure the individuals data.
Last but not least it’s important to know that with the entry of the GDPR in 2018 nothing has changed about the legislation regarding direct marketing. This law might be different in each country.
Please contact us for tailor-made advice or more information about privacy laws via +31(0)20 705 2360 of firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!
Yes we do! We offer the most competitive and highly affordable consumer lists in the industry. Our B2C marketing lists are only available in bulk data licenses. Want to know more about our consumer data? Talk to a consumer data-expert via 31(0)20 705 2360 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Want to get started with an African email list?
Just tell us your companies target group. Based on your input our data-experts send you a free quote for your business mailing list within 24 hours. Satisfied? Then we deliver the custom mailing list in Excel. And you can start connecting directly with the right people.
You’ll be in good company
Leon van Daalen, HEINEKEN:
“Besides a huge database of European hotels, restaurants and bars, BoldData makes sure that our sales campaigns comply with the local privacy laws in each country.”
Jerome Pinneau, FINQUEST
“Quality data, fast and efficient service.”
Annelieke Adriaanse, EUROFORUM
“Good data, which we have successfully used for our campaigns.”
M.D. Helmut Huberti, World Arthrosis Organisation :
“Extremely reliable, high quality service, and very competitive prices. Excellent! The very best data firm we’ve ever worked with.”
Stefania Guerra, DYSON:
“Positive feedbacks and response on the e-mail campaign data received from BoldData”