BoldData only works with databases that are updated daily. All decision makers are called twice every year to check their details. This is a DDMA approved, high quality Belgian database, which is continuously updated. The main sources are
- Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (CBE)
CBE is the Belgium Government main business information register. It contains information on all enterprises (physical persons or companies) and their branches. CBE contains information on 1.700.000 active enterprises and 1.450.000 active branches. 370.000 of these branches are situated on an address different from its head office address.
- National Social Security Office (NSSO)
- Central Balance Sheet Office (CBSO)
- Belgisch Staatsblad / Moniteur belge (BSMB)
- The official publications of the Belgian Government Courts of Commerce Source
- Yellow Pages (YP) Source website:
Other sub souces are public directories such as Kruispunt Bank der Ondernemingen, Truvo, annual screening by phone, publications, journals, big data and web pages.
In short: the quality and accuracy are outstanding. However, a mailing list can never be 100% up-to-date. For example, a contact that has been checked last week can have a new job the next week. Therefore you need to take a small error rate into account.