This a DDMA accreditated, premium companies list which is continuously updated by various sources such as the local Chamber of Commerce, D&B, phone books, directories and numerous public sources.
U.S. Chamber of commerce The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization representing companies of all sizes across every sector of the economy. Our members range from the small businesses and local chambers of commerce that line the Main Streets of America to leading industry associations and large corporations.
They all share one thing: They count on the U.S. Chamber to be their voice in Washington, across the country, and around the world. For more than 100 years, we have advocated for pro-business policies that help businesses create jobs and grow our economy.
D&B: Dun & Bradstreet – often shortened to D&B – is the market leader in providing global business information. Dun & Bradstreet’s services are based on the largest B-to-B database of any kind in the world, providing business information to more than 300 million companies in over 240 countries. Dun & Bradstreet has been providing its customers with tools and expert advice for making reliable business credit, marketing and purchasing decisions for more than 165 years.
Aside from the above three sources of data that feed BoldData UK Database, the following are also used:
- Credit and Risk Data: received from D&B
- CCJ Data: received from the Registry’s Trust who obtain it directly from the courts.
- National Canvasse/Editorial Electoral Roll: helps identification of Small- and Home Office records.
- Direct Marketing Association: Files from the preference services that are used to suppress non-marketable data.
- Mortgage Data: information on mortgages and charges lodged and receiverships appointed.
- Directors Service Address Information: obtained from Annual Returns from Companies House
At BoldData, we’re working around the clock to keep our data updates and verified at the highest levels in the data-industry. All our lists have been checked on an ongoing basis. Nevertheless keep in mind that in the world today, people are constantly changing jobs and/or positions, and companies may move and change their telephone numbers, names, websites, or email addresses. Therefore it is impossible to reach 100% accuracy. Keep in mind a small error rate with our custom lists.