This a DDMA accreditated, premium companies list which is continuously updated by various sources such as the local Chamber of Commerce, D&B, phone books, directories, Eurostat and numerous public sources.
Eurostat (European Statistical Office) is a Directorate-General of the European Commission located in the Kirchberg quarter of Luxembourg City, Luxembourg. Its main responsibilities are to provide statistical information to the institutions of the European Union (EU) and to promote the harmonisation of statistical methods across its member states and candidates for accession as well as EFTA countries. The organisations in the different countries that cooperate with Eurostat are summarised under the concept of the European Statistical System.
D&B: Dun & Bradstreet – often shortened to D&B – is the market leader in providing global business information. Dun & Bradstreet’s services are based on the largest B-to-B database of any kind in the world, providing business information to more than 300 million companies in over 240 countries. Dun & Bradstreet has been providing its customers with tools and expert advice for making reliable business credit, marketing and purchasing decisions for more than 165 years.
Aside from the above two sources of data that feed BoldData European Database, the following are also used:
- Credit and Risk Data
- CCJ Data: received from the Registry’s Trust who obtain it directly from the courts.
- National Canvasse/Editorial Electoral Roll: helps identification of Small- and Home Office records.
- Direct Marketing Association: Files from the preference services that are used to suppress non-marketable data.
- Mortgage Data: information on mortgages and charges lodged and receiverships appointed.
- Directors Service Address Information: obtained from Annual Returns from Companies House
At BoldData, we’re working around the clock to keep our data updates and verified at the highest levels in the data-industry. All our lists have been checked on an ongoing basis. Nevertheless keep in mind that in the world today, people are constantly changing jobs and/or positions, and companies may move and change their telephone numbers, names, websites, or email addresses. Therefore it is impossible to reach 100% accuracy. Keep in mind a small error rate with our custom lists.