The e-privacy legislation is different per country. For example, in UK, Sweden and France you can send b2b e-mails to companies without permission. But in most European countries permission is required.
If you send commercial e-mails you have to comply with the following:
- The receiver gave permission to receive e-mails
- It is clear for the receiver who the sender is
- The e-mail offers the possibility to unsubscribe
You may send commercial e-mails in the following cases:
- A personal e-mail (so no weekly commercial newsletter)
- A commercial e-mail to an existing customer (who hasn’t unsubscribed)
- A commercial e-mail to someone who is not a customer yet, but has given permission to be approached via e-mail (a so-called ‘opt-in’).
BoldData makes sure your e-mail campaign complies with the local laws
Please contact us for tailor-made advice or more information about privacy laws via +31(0)20 705 2360 of firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!