This Austrian Company Database is continuously updated continuously updated by various sources such as the Austrian chamber of commerces (WKO). This source is used for all companies with a commercial license and it is the main source for non-corporate companies.
Other main data source is Austrian companies house. This source is used for corporate companies including financial statements. BoldData receives daily updates from the source via electronic data feed.260k of approx. 550k companies in Austria are registered at the company house. BoldData’s coverage on company house data is 100%.Type of information:
- • Name
- • Address
- • National ID (company house number / Firmenbuch-Nummer)
- • CEO / Management
- • Ownership / Shareholder incl. shares (value & percentage)
- • Financial statement / balance sheet
- • Line of business description
- • Start date
- • Legal form
- • Sales figures and employee figures as part of financial statements
Other sub sources are , trade fair and exhibitors, domain registrations, patent and trade mark offices andthe Austrian companies house.
Please contact us for tailor-made advice or more information about sources via +31(0)20 705 2360 of email@example.com. We’re here to help!